PDA

View Full Version : Paid for special pack but didn't recieve items.

CameronWhittall
10-31-2014, 08:09 PM
I'm on a long train journey and decided to buy the Butch Buster Pack so I could play a loads. Mobile Internet in the UK is terrible and inconsistent. I recieved the proof of purchase from Google and it spent a good 10 minutes trying to process the purchase in game. Obviously I'm losing faith at this point and decide to restart the game to see if it'd help. Nope, nothing. Is it possible to get a refund or be granted the items?

Thank you for your time.

Overkill369
11-01-2014, 07:34 PM
I had the same problem. I went in through the options and clicked on the support link and sent a message about it. They responded after a couple days with a message that it should be fixed and to open the game and take the server saved game. I tried and it didn't work. So now I'm waiting to see what they'll need me to do next to get it.

RetiredRonin
11-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Forum staff can't really help with these situations, you'll need to go through support.ubisoft.com to get refunds or get items added to your game.

Overkill369
11-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Finally got mine after working with support a couple of tries. I think that doing the Pumpkin King missions were messing with them updating the saved game to have the items since I have constantly been in the game trying to get enough pumpkins squashed.