PDA

View Full Version : Join the struggle for Kyrat in Far Cry® 4’s all-new PvP mode!

Ubi_Jax
10-30-2014, 05:13 PM
JOIN THE STRUGGLE FOR KYRAT IN FAR CRY® 4’S ALL-NEW PVP MODE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZWNpCn0cGQ

In “Battles of Kyrat”, the Far Cry® 4 world is shown in a completely different way. The player’s battles take on the form of a re-telling of a long-past war that Pagan Min’s elite guard, the Rakshasa, fought against the Golden Path rebellion. Each faction has their own unique set of weapons and skills and players will have to adapt to their strengths and weaknesses while making their own progress within this multiplayer mode.

The Rakshasa are the mythical warriors of Kyrat with strong ties to their natural surroundings. They can call upon animals to help in both defending and attacking positions. The Rakshasa only use traditional weapons, specifically the bow, but are capable of crafting multiple alterations to their weapons. On the other hand, the Golden Path is all about its arsenal: guns, vehicles and tech-enhanced capabilities. They have access to a variety of weapon types, including assault rifles, shotguns, and multiple explosives. Finally, the Golden Path has access to bell towers, allowing them to spot the hidden enemy from far away.

The PvP mode consists of:
• 5v5 round-based matches.
• Asymmetrical gameplay where the players take on each faction. The team with the best overall performance on both wins the match.
• 20 minutes average match length.
• 10 maps at launch.
• 3 modes:
o Outpost - the Golden Path works to establish an outpost in the region while the Rakshasa has to get rid of them and secure the outpost for Pagan Min.
o Propaganda - the Golden Path has to destroy three Pagan Min installations while the Rakshasa protects them.
o Demon Mask - both sides have to find the mask and return it to their home base.

In Far Cry 4 players will experience the most expansive and immersive Far Cry ever, in an entirely new, massive open-world. Players will find themselves in Kyrat, a breath-taking, perilous and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape. Developed by Ubisoft Montréal in collaboration with other Ubisoft studios, Far Cry 4 will be available worldwide on November 18 for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC.

For more information on Far Cry 4, please visit: farcrygame.com and facebook.com/farcry

KrayZee_
10-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Finally!

Umm, the video is unavailable.

Edit: In the meantime...

[Removed Video)

StrayDog_RR
10-30-2014, 05:33 PM
Everything looks cool...
But...
5vs5? Seriously Ubisoft? That just tells me that p2p will come back again.

KrayZee_
10-30-2014, 05:37 PM
I read that too, and it gives me some doubts. Whatever happened to the traditional 8 vs 8?

akilyoung
10-30-2014, 05:49 PM
Well it looks like my prediction of being able to play as the tiger came true...sweet!

BUT 5v5....Im guessing that was done to fill the lobbies faster and have more of them...that SUCKS.

And NO mention of being able to make your own MP maps.

It also appears that the MP is set in the SP world?

akilyoung
10-30-2014, 05:52 PM
Everything looks cool...
But...
5vs5? Seriously Ubisoft? That just tells me that p2p will come back again.

We might get a mish mash of both, or something completely different, either way, I personally have a bad feeling...

x_maxpower204
10-30-2014, 06:04 PM
5v5 and no TDM...yeah this will work well on a shooter. :nonchalance:

FR_Player-One
10-30-2014, 06:07 PM
(re posting what I posted in the Console section)

Ok...

First impression.

The Good :)
- Thank you for finally showing off some gameplay and giving some infos.
- Vehicles and animals in multiplayer
- Demon Mask game mode
- Wingsuit and parachute in multiplayer (only one team apparently tho)

The Bad :(
- Not impressed nor surprised
- 5v5 ? You got to be kidding, that's all you can do with next gen ? or is it a "design choice" ?
- Not enough game modes in my opinion (as far as we know)

The Ugly :nonchalance:
- Is there ANY other game mode at all beside these 3 ?
- Is the ENTIRE PVP based on these asymetrical teams ? Is there ANY classic PVP (gun VS gun) ? What about Golden Path VS Pagan Min's Soldiers ?

( I will edit if I think of anything else ).

StrayDog_RR
10-30-2014, 06:10 PM
Well one of the devs was quoted saying that the MP system wont be like FC2 OR like FC3...so we might get a mish mash of both, or something completely different, either way, I personally have a bad feeling...

Ohh me too my friend.
By the way the multiplayer is not set in the SP world since Jax said that there will be 10 maps at launch. About 5vs5 there's no doubt, they are using P2P again. Why not 8vs8? Because hosting will be worse with 16 players, so they downgraded to 10 in order to make the P2P hosting work better. Ubisoft why the hell you don't want to use dedicated servers for a game like this? Because it is cross gen? Good then make old gen consoles use p2p, and next gen consoles + pc use dedicated servers!

StrayDog_RR
10-30-2014, 06:15 PM

The Good
- Vehicles and animals in multiplayer
- Demon Mask game mode (which is literally CTF)
- Wingsuit and parachute in multiplayer (only one team apparently tho)
- I like Outpost mode, it looks like a Rush mode rip-off from battlefield.

The Ugly
- 5v5 ? Are you serious Ubisoft? 5vs5 on long range maps means that you are going using P2P again!
- Not enough game modes! Where's TDM? FFA/DM?
- No Classic PVP? Have you ever seen our feedback Ubisoft? What the hell is wrong with you? Why you go backward instead of going FOWARD?
- No mention of Custom maps? Do we have to worry Ubisoft?!?

Insistor
10-30-2014, 06:15 PM
Credit to Red Storm for using the limited 2 years to try something innovative. I actually think, if everything inherited was fixed or polished, then their concepts here may be a lot of fun. But the problems and compromises are evident.. even in the reveal trailer. Now it makes complete sense why this as always, was a last minute reveal from Ubi.

Gearing up for the Evolve Alpha as I am, I can't help but be staggered at the difference in the atmosphere and attitude on the forums over there and here. Lots of activity, constantly talkative engaged and live streaming developers. A community who has been involved in the building of their game for months now. Here.. promises, hype, and no comment.

Not even mention of the clear compromises they have made to fit the multi platform release.. Yes, we'll give you back vehicles.. And drop the player count to 5 vs. 5. I will watch this launch month closely, but this can't any longer be a preorder. I would be showing to support to this attitude. Good luck building a increasingly mayhem packed single player Far Cry.. maybe coop is the only way ahead?

Lillestoel
10-30-2014, 06:31 PM
It's hard to say much yet, but based off of the info in the post this is all the feedback I can give at this time.

Good:

Something radically different in terms of teams, modes and abilites.
Vehicles and animals are included.

Bad:

Should have at least one or two traditional modes like TDM, DOM or CTF with 6v6, 8v8 or 10v10 teams that have the same set of perks and abilities, nothing overnatural.

KrayZee_
10-30-2014, 06:39 PM
I don't know what's so difficult about the traditional Deathmatch (Chaos), Team Deathmatch (Team Chaos), and Capture the Flag (Steal the Sample, Capture the Diamond), with symmetrical 8 vs 8. Far Cry 3 had a simple Domination. Far Cry Instincts Predator had the unique Predator and Seek and Secure. That's what the old school Far Cry players ask for, which is pretty basic.

Far Cry 4 introduces asymmetrical, 5 vs 5 (I believe for balance purposes) with three game modes (Fourth not being part of the main game, unfortunately).

Propaganda sounds a lot like the Assault game mode from the original Far Cry on PC.
Outpost sounds like another variation of assault and defense game mode.
Demon Mask is more like capturing the neutral flag and returning to your base from a customized Capture the Flag game mode variant from the Halo franchise.

akilyoung
10-30-2014, 06:49 PM
Ohh me too my friend.
By the way the multiplayer is not set in the SP world since Jax said that there will be 10 maps at launch. About 5vs5 there's no doubt, they are using P2P again. Why not 8vs8? Because hosting will be worse with 16 players, so they downgraded to 10 in order to make the P2P hosting work better. Ubisoft why the hell you don't want to use dedicated servers for a game like this? Because it is cross gen? Good then make old gen consoles use p2p, and next gen consoles + pc use dedicated servers!

Cross gen has nothing to do with it, it worked excellent in FC2

akilyoung
10-30-2014, 06:51 PM
Well I was wondering if the "Maps" were simply existing outposts in the SP game that they threw a boundary around (and deleted everything outside of it) ?

usmovers_02
10-30-2014, 06:51 PM
Well this is nothing short of a colossal failure as expected. On top of not giving us MP features we want (TDM and 8v8) you manage to give us a series of features nobody ever asked for. You continue to show you have no idea what your user base wants. Thank you for saving me at least $120. I absolutely will not be purchasing this game without TDM and 8v8, both of which should be automatic for any online shooter.

usmovers_02
10-30-2014, 06:53 PM
Also why in the world was a feedback thread opened? We all know you won't listen one bit.

akilyoung
10-30-2014, 07:03 PM
Also why in the world was a feedback thread opened? We all know you won't listen one bit.

lol ....ouch

true though. Its the short skirt and long jackets up top that dont listen, the grunts coding away would love to give us what we want, im guessing ;)

KrayZee_
10-30-2014, 07:03 PM
I don't think we can set the timer to unlimited if one team is on the defensive and can't win until the time is up.

Karmiva
10-30-2014, 07:12 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that we can't make our own MP maps at all? Is there any mention about it anywhere?

Dellers
10-30-2014, 07:12 PM
I absolutely will not be purchasing this game without TDM and 8v8, both of which should be automatic for any online shooter.

I actually like that there's no TDM. It's in every flippin' game, and everyone just ends up playing that instead of more interesting game modes. I see absolutely no reason why it should be in every game. If I want TDM I can play one of the CODs.

truesurv1val
10-30-2014, 07:16 PM
first thought...ow no..this is what i feared...demons vs humans in a small round based PvP

cool powers have these rakshasa but oh no not invisibility power...thats so lame in MP

wtf 5vs5 you must be kidding....were living in 2014 and and this aint the 90's anymore...what a joke
vehicles are only useful in larger maps...but 5vs5 in large map, bored already !

at launch 10 maps...so i conclude, more will be coming...but that probably also means that we cant make PvP maps.

- outpost mode.......we played SP...seen enough outpost already
- propaganda mode....let the capturepoint camping begin
- demon mask mode....ok a bf4 obliteration rip off...can be fun if all players play the mode and not go camping

these are my first thoughts but have to let it sink in. This isnt what i was hoping for.

NDETROIT2
10-30-2014, 07:33 PM
I'm gonna keep it short and simple:

No Uprising
No TDM
5vs5
Rakshasa something crap?(are you serious!!!it's getting more and more ridiculous!!!)

Have fun playing that **** on your own in the same empty lobbys like on FC3.
Well done!

usmovers_02
10-30-2014, 07:40 PM
Also it seems to me that these new modes will absolutely kill any possible escape maps IF PvP maps are even possible to make. Seriously Ubisoft... how the HELL did you **** this up so badly? Whoever is making these decisions, you're... a ****ing... *******. A huge ****ing arrogant *******.

Fallen-Champ
10-30-2014, 07:50 PM
Wingsuits in MP = :pDrooling at the mouth like a rabid dog - and Elephants in MP also, that calls for a lot of fun and carnage.

5 V 5 I don't mind as I mostly make small to mid sized maps (but can we even make our own maps for Multiplayer, that needs to be confirmed either way)
The modes look fun but my main concern is the fact that both teams are so different, I think if they added in TDM and Solo DM and allowed the players to all be the same in these modes then that would be good for those who like those modes (Personally I detest TDM but liked Solo DM)

TDM has always been the most popular mode over all the Far Cry games even though it is my least favorite it should still be included IMO.
Demon Mask - CTF with a twist, Love it that they brought this mode back but I hope we can set the match to say 3 steals wins or 5 wins rather than having to play to the full time because usually if one team is dominating the crap out of the other the losing team starts to lose players, if the match can be ended quicker by capturing the opposite mask then that would help as players often stick around and then either swap sides for the next match in the lobby (Do we get a Lobby ?)

Now this is an odd way for me to think but what if this MP with FC4 and the 10 maps / 3 modes (and another mode OVERRUN available as DLC) what if that is all standard and it plays as is with whatever options they give us maybe even with a playlist like they had with Far Cry 3 - What if we get something separate where we can invite in players who once in can stay in the game as we play through a map list and can have players swap sides in a lobby just for User Made Maps ?

That is what I am hoping for, I am still thinking we will get a better system to play User Made Maps than what we got in FC3 but until we either buy the game to find out or until they tell us if we can / cant or how it works then really we are still at the same point just guessing except we know a little bit more on the MP side now.

I am looking forward to trying out MP - It is very different with so many games these days been mostly the same modes played in the same way - I just hope that every match does not play to the timer because that would be playing a map once and swapping sides so possibly 20 mins a map - Thats a long time if one team drops a player or 2 and is unbalanced.

We need more info, also looking forward to reading and seeing some vids on MP before launch.

anonamix
10-30-2014, 08:10 PM
So.. Hunt, Assault, Extraction, and Outpost modes are not multiplayer? Those modes are for map editors to create single player maps?

Can we still make Demon Mask, Propaganda, and Outpost maps that were revealed today. Is the Outpost mentioned today the same mode as outpost mentioned in the PC Gamer article?

My biggest fear is that they are separating MP and the IGE.

Fallen-Champ
10-30-2014, 08:22 PM
So.. Hunt, Assault, Extraction, and Outpost modes are not multiplayer? Those modes are for map editors to create single player maps?

Yes those Modes are for creating Single Player Mission Style maps.

Can we still make Demon Mask, Propaganda, and Outpost maps that were revealed today. Is the Outpost mentioned today the same mode as outpost mentioned in the PC Gamer article?

We don't know right now - I hope so, hope we can make Multiplayer maps but until they give us that info we don't know.

I just watched the video for a second time, The fact that one team can go invisible, has special arrows and can ride elephants which will knock the vehicles flying - and the other team uses conventional weapons and vehicles, this makes for a very interesting match indeed and it should be a lot of fun.

If one team appears more powerful / stronger then over the 2 rounds we both get to use each team so hopefully things balance themselves out.
The Hunters with bows and arrows have special powers but maybe you have to think carefully when playing as them - Could be a tactical and fun match, looking forward to actually playing MP.

I really hope we can make MP Maps.

Karmiva
10-30-2014, 08:22 PM

It looks like that we can't make MP maps. I haven't seen any mention about it anywhere. That magazine article introduced the map making in FC4 and there wasn't anything concerning the MP maps.

Fallen-Champ
10-30-2014, 08:44 PM
http://www.thexboxhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/FC4_Screen_PvP_Stalking_301014_5pm_ParisTime.jpg

I love the look of the face paint on those Hunters, that guy has 5 arrows with his bow.

Karmiva I could be wrong as so far there is no mention of anything regarding User Made multiplayer maps but I am hopeful we will be able to make them.

Saw1974
10-30-2014, 10:00 PM
I dont want to comment this trailer and 5 vs 5 pl.count i just want to say GOOD NIGHT and ADIOS AMIGOS

BackPa-CZ
10-30-2014, 10:19 PM
5 vs 5 is fail, but OK.
But what I can not understand is the inability to start your own dedicated server.
It is ultra fail !! I do not understand why it changed and let it like in Far Cry 2!
And what about players multiplayer maps?
BATTLEFIELD HAVE 64 PLAYERS AND NO MIGRATION OR LAGS

legacyzero
10-30-2014, 10:34 PM
5 vs 5 is the biggest problem for me here. I can make some pretty large maps, and only having 10 people in them is a bad idea, even with vehicles.

Secondly, not having traditional modes is a huge mistake too. Asymmetrical is a cool idea, but it cant be that way 100% for a game like this.

Allare123
10-30-2014, 11:31 PM
Congratulation UBISOFT......!!!

Multiplayer looks spectacular and really cool.

Champ2647
10-31-2014, 01:22 AM
Wow! This game looks worse than I could have ever imagined! This looks like the worst multiplayer shooter game ever. That is saying something with how bad FC3 was. You guys need to get real and realize that when they didn't say anything about map editor or other game modes it means that FC4 DOESN"T HAVE THEM! There is no way that I will be buying this pile of garbage.

JedMosley81
10-31-2014, 02:02 AM
This is making me upset. Someone from UBI needs to comment soon and clarify. We are all freaking out over here!!!

ONE_OF_HAM
10-31-2014, 03:27 AM
I love the idea and concept behind the asymmetrical multiplayer, it looks like it will be really fun. That being said, I will not buy the game unless it gets traditional TDM at least, and other modes like capture the diamond/flag/sample and uprising.

Player count is abysmal, I can understand that lower player populations for certain game modes is ideal, but how did you think that 5v5 (10 players) would be a good idea after the backlash you got last time around with 7v7? Do you not learn from your mistakes like your always claiming in interviews and stuff?

I was honestly hoping for a maximum player count closer to 20 or 24 because in my opinion Far Cry is about the large open world, Its undeniable. The games sole purpose in being made was so that Crytek could show off their fancy new Cryengine. I would expect a game like that to embrace its history in large scale open worlds and do everything they can to bring large scale combat to multiplayer. Not like Battlefield, neither faction in Kyrat or any other Far Cry game for that matter has the money/resources to obtain aplethora of tanks and jets and humvee's, but they still have the boots-on-the-ground infantry to battle in out in a LARGE environment. In a LARGE map, 5v5 is sloooow and soon turns into a slow grinding game of hide and seek.

We should have the capacity in Far Cry at this point (considering most games since 2006 have at LEAST 8v8) for 10v10-12v12 lobbies if we so choose.

I wouldn't be opposed to a patch upon release that patched in the core multiplayer game modes, larger lobbies and player hosted dedicated servers like FC2 (last one preferred, but not imperative in my opinion).

I hope you realize Ubisoft, that the decisions you are making is alienating your dedicated player base. It doesn't take much to realize this, just look at all the negative comments compared to the positive in this thread.

ozzmarkk
10-31-2014, 05:56 AM
I, too, am extremely disappointed at the lack of basic deathmatch, the small maps, and apparent lack of map editor for pvp. Asymmetrical multiplayer is okay as an alternative now and then, but absolutely not as a substitute for the standard.

Toztman
10-31-2014, 09:16 PM
I guess the Master Chief Collection Forge revamp is where I'll be spending all my time. While the FC map editor has always been more powerful than Forge, the multiplayer suite is GARBAGE in comparison to the Halo multiplayer sandbox.

Hey guys! Lets make a map creation tool that combines user-friendliness and power, arguably the greatest in console history (and perhaps PC) and then repeatedly forget that in order for it to be valuable you need a solid, comprehensive multiplayer suite to compliment it.

If only the suite of Timesplitters 3 could be merged witht eh fc3/4 map editor....sadface.

DERP DERP Ubisoft.

usmovers_02
10-31-2014, 09:35 PM
Hey Toztman, can randoms join Forge maps or do you have to invite everybody like in previous games?

Toztman
10-31-2014, 09:47 PM
Hey Toztman, can randoms join Forge maps or do you have to invite everybody like in previous games?

No specifics have been released but I'm expecting custom games to stay invite -based and forego matchmaking. The best way to get the most out of Forge in the past was to join a big community and set up events where you host your own maps alongside others. Share the love.

But maybe Halo 5 will really give the FC map editor a run for its money with scripting and proper terrain manipulation. 2015 will tell us if it is to be :)

Heavy_Colors
10-31-2014, 10:56 PM
144 pages of complaining about fc3 multiplayer and what we got now?More mainstream and fancy singleplayer game and 5 vs 5 + 3 game modes in multiplayer.EA looks like great company now!

chinthu86
11-01-2014, 12:06 AM
5 vs 5 modes pretty much confirms that the game will have p2p servers again. And it seems like custom maps will only be allowed to use in SP. It's 2014, and ubi still has not figured out how to make a decent MP game with dedicated servers and they wonder why their games get pirated the most. lol. Even EA is trying to rectify themselves by providing the customers with dedicated servers, free community DLCs and etc, while ubi is continuing their same old path to the grave. This will be the first time I'm not going to pre-order a FC game. With sh#t MP, the game will be sold on steam for like 20 bucks in 3 months time anyway. I can pick it up then, if I ever want to play the game for SP. I still have nostalgia of playing great custom maps with my friends on FC1 and FC2. It's a shame what ubi has done to this franchise, after buying it from crytek. GG.

akilyoung
11-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Why does the video show AI in it? Is it PvAI? Is there AI mixed into the PvP? What gives...

emrdesign
11-02-2014, 10:49 AM
I found some pictures from the MP where the player names have numbers in it and some of them have number 7 and 9 in it. This could mean teams can be bigger than 5 vs 5 as well. Although they are just names given to players of course which could be any combination of characters.

http://www.gry-online.pl/S055.asp?ID=290904
http://www.gry-online.pl/S055.asp?ID=290901
http://www.gry-online.pl/S055.asp?ID=290905

truesurv1val
11-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Btw didnt ubisoft promise when they announced fc4, more and a better multiplayer ? 5vs5 and 3 modes, come on :nonchalance:

ozzmarkk
11-02-2014, 08:23 PM
They did say that, though the focus seemed to be selling more dlc.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/far-cry-4-will-have-a-lot-more-multiplayer-than-far-cry-3/1100-6419681/

legacyzero
11-02-2014, 09:00 PM
You can't sell DLC to a dead community.

FR_Player-One
11-02-2014, 09:22 PM
You can't sell DLC to a dead community.

Why do you think they are selling the Season Pass now? ;)

StonedGolem7393
11-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Just so I understand this, there's only 1 PvP mode and it's always 5v5? There's no team DM, solo DM or anything else?

usmovers_02
11-03-2014, 06:55 PM
There are 4 PvP modes (3 come with the game and 1 in the season pass), all are objective base so no DM or TDM and they are all 5v5.

StonedGolem7393
11-03-2014, 07:34 PM
There are 4 PvP modes (3 come with the game and 1 in the season pass), all are objective base so no DM or TDM and they are all 5v5.

Welp, that seals it for me. I guess I'll be buying Halo Master Chief Collection instead. REALLY wanted to get FC4 but without a decent PvP offering I'd get bored real fast in an objective-only mode.

JedMosley81
11-04-2014, 04:41 AM

Yes they have confirmed this..however they have yet to tell how us how the editor works with MP. They said that there are 10 maps with this new PvP mode(s)..which must not include custom maps.
So where do the custom maps come into play?? Will there be a separate MP, with perhaps different modes for use with custom maps?? Remember that previously it was confirmed that custom maps could be made for MP

I will remain optimistic until this has been made clear by Ubisoft

usmovers_02
11-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Ah!! Yes of course. I should have known that :P

WniO
11-05-2014, 12:04 AM
They will not sell TDM as DLC even if it is some bogus "Far Cry Classic Pack." They can't sink that low. We are getting assymetrical MP and that is that. Custom MP maps and/or a lobby system... We still dont know.

CRYPTO196
11-05-2014, 02:20 PM
My biggest problem with this MP is that it's 5v5.That's ridicoulous!What's the reason for this?If next gen GTA V can have 30 player lobbies than cross gen Far Cry 4 can have atleast 16 players.It doesn't make any sense...

Weremoose10
11-08-2014, 02:56 AM
The problem with Game mode and MP Map DLC is that it splinters the community into the "haves and have-nots" Those modes/maps don't get mixed into a medley so you have to play the same map over and over again when you do play them. Unfortunately they're already trying to nickel and dime the far cry community.

realbkg420666
11-11-2014, 12:46 AM
never in my life have I wished so bad for Ubisoft people to read posts. I wish I read this **** before I preorderd. I cant beleive this mp pvp ********.Not only did they **** up Far Cry 3 multi and the editor,but now fc4 also? I really thought maybe just maybe they read the posts,seen the gameplay numbers now and realized that alot of times on fc3 on creator made maps you can start a room wait for hours to get enough people to join but you can go on fc2 alot and still find more people playing fc2 yhan fc3. But I guess non of that matterd. The editor they have not said **** about is the one thing that makes Far Cry not another COD aaarrrggghh I am so pissed ubi what the hell guess im getting the evil within instead

x-CRAZy-_-LEGz-
11-12-2014, 06:02 PM
I have played every UBI game to this date and I am backing out of UBI until they earn my trust back as a buyer that they can deliver. I just beat AC Unity and it personally is SH*t! I have played all of the other and beat them as well (not to 100%). AC unity had so many things wrong with it the day release it is a joke to even wait for a game and pre-order. All you do is put the power in the DVS and then they back the date up and then the **** hits the fan when the game doesn't play smoothly on its release. If i were you I would back out of pre-order and wait till the sh*t pass by. Watch the reviews cause it can save you $60 bucks and probably another $20 cause you want the FAMOUS ONLINE PASS or some **** like that. We as gamers need to take the game back instead of them controlling us and telling us that we need to download a APP to access certain missions and unlock gear by only playing online! It is becoming to much and no one is saying anything in our behave so let's make them do better and give US what we want instead of dealing with their SH*T!

Master Ace VP
11-15-2014, 08:39 PM
I just seen a youtube video I am so so so so mad.. I played farcry on xbox since the being of time making Multi-player Chaos / TDM maps and others you can NOT MAKE MAPS FOR MULTIPLAYER IN THE EDITOR ?????

I preordered this game for that only

GhostWind905
11-16-2014, 01:30 AM
I just seen a youtube video I am so so so so mad.. I played farcry on xbox since the being of time making Multi-player Chaos / TDM maps and others you can NOT MAKE MAPS FOR MULTIPLAYER IN THE EDITOR ?????

I preordered this game for that only

There is a thread dedicated to this topic:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/948497-No-Multiplayer-Maps-CONFIRMED-for-Map-Editor

Squirrel_trip
11-20-2014, 10:50 PM
Multiplayer sucks,,,,,,,,,,,

Want more players than FC3, no less. This is nextgen days. No excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 vs 5 is a joke.

15 vs 15 TDM and CTF please. Gun vs Gun. Gun vs Arrow sucks!!!

Having no multiplayer map editor sucks too.

Disappointed. :(

jessinha
11-21-2014, 03:29 PM
How can i join a match. No players found, i tried for hours on PS3

ps2fatboy
11-22-2014, 09:21 AM
[QUOTE=Ubi_Jax;10297075]JOIN THE STRUGGLE FOR KYRAT IN FAR CRY® 4’S ALL-NEW PVP MODE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZWNpCn0cGQ

In “Battles of Kyrat”, the Far Cry® 4 world is shown in a completely different way. The player’s battles take on the form of a re-telling of a long-past war that Pagan Min’s elite guard, the Rakshasa, fought against the Golden Path rebellion. Each faction has their own unique set of weapons and skills and players will have to adapt to their strengths and weaknesses while making their own progress within this multiplayer mode.

The Rakshasa are the mythical warriors of Kyrat with strong ties to their natural surroundings. They can call upon animals to help in both defending and attacking positions. The Rakshasa only use traditional weapons, specifically the bow, but are capable of crafting multiple alterations to their weapons. On the other hand, the Golden Path is all about its arsenal: guns, vehicles and tech-enhanced capabilities. They have access to a variety of weapon types, including assault rifles, shotguns, and multiple explosives. Finally, the Golden Path has access to bell towers, allowing them to spot the hidden enemy from far away.

The PvP mode consists of:
• 5v5 round-based matches.
• Asymmetrical gameplay where the players take on each faction. The team with the best overall performance on both wins the match.
• 20 minutes average match length.
• 10 maps at launch.
• 3 modes:
o Outpost - the Golden Path works to establish an outpost in the region while the Rakshasa has to get rid of them and secure the outpost for Pagan Min.
o Propaganda - the Golden Path has to destroy three Pagan Min installations while the Rakshasa protects them.
o Demon Mask - both sides have to find the mask and return it to their home base.

In Far Cry 4 players will experience the most expansive and immersive Far Cry ever, in an entirely new, massive open-world. Players will find themselves in Kyrat, a breath-taking, perilous and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape. Developed by Ubisoft Montréal in collaboration with other Ubisoft studios, Far Cry 4 will be available worldwide on November 18 for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC.

i cant find a match ive had the game for two days now on xbox one,ive checked my internet connection all is good also on my xbox aswell, still cant find any matches ?