PDA

View Full Version : What makes ACU unique?

AdilSaeed2014
10-28-2014, 09:41 PM
WHAT MAKES ACU UNIQUE

Among the new features of Assassin's Creed Unity are a parkour movement function allowing rapid traversal of terrain. Players in the E3 trailer are depicted ascending the sides of buildings was almost supernatural ease.A familiar arsenal of weapons was on display, including the arcetypical blades and flinklock pistols similar to those seen in Black Flag. You'll be able to wield these weapons in complex building interiors.*

You're even able to do more fluid assassinations on targets from stealth positions and from freerunning. Freerunning is more fast-paced, especially when going downwards.There appear to be more interior locations, being able to walk into open buildings, or climb through windows.You can now play with three other assassins from your friends list, however this is not*allowed during story missions. Freeroam and some side missions appear to be available.There's now an even quicker free-run system you can initiate to quickly ascend and descend structures with a minimum of fuss.

naumaan
10-28-2014, 11:33 PM
minimum and maximum pc requirements .. make it quite unique lol

king-hailz
10-28-2014, 11:35 PM
Ummmmm... I guess it's Paris... I think people have kinda forgotten but I really can't wait to see the events of the French revolution carry on in the background. After seeing documentaries I find it very interesting!

AdilSaeed2014
10-29-2014, 12:46 PM
Not saying about the graphics quality I'm saying about what makes it different from other ac series what makes it special XD .

breakdownthewall
10-29-2014, 01:24 PM
I have the same question on my mind. AC is just two weeks away and I'm not as hyped as I was for Black Flag or older games. It's probably because I haven't been keeping up with all the information.
Even then, there's no doubt that I'll be getting the game the day it gets released. I think more than anything else, I need a modern-day story that makes sense and can continue for years (even if its minimal), good ambient music, a ton of side missions and an engaging story. I'm hopeful we'll get all of that.

naumaan
10-29-2014, 01:36 PM
Not saying about the graphics quality I'm saying about what makes it different from other ac series what makes it special XD .

was just loling ..

its unique because of its new gameplay .. its 1:1 scale, the next generation leap, its unique because of the first time crowd interaction improvement.the new economy system, the first civilization story leap ... paris ..costumization .. co op .. its first of its kind in ac .. may be next year .. it wont be as unique as it is now ..

AdilSaeed2014
10-29-2014, 01:54 PM
Probably or it might be the best ac game we would ever play .

Hans684
10-29-2014, 04:35 PM
Current gen only.

naumaan
10-29-2014, 05:54 PM
but if you are asking what makes assassins creed ... unique ... then its a very lengthy story ...

the best way to share an idea is to share it with a story ... and if that story relates with history ...

its a different dimension ... and assassins creed is good in exploring that ..

AdilSaeed2014
10-29-2014, 08:03 PM
I agree with you ac always delivers a nice story to experience the game .

bitebug2003
10-29-2014, 09:10 PM
It has an AC2/ACB vibe to it, at least for me

I loved roaming around Rome and climbing every landmark, and exploring the tombs, learning about the history, and it feels like Paris can bring those same elements and more

RinoTheBouncer
10-29-2014, 09:49 PM
I can’t call it unique, yet. I haven’t played it. People are so head-over-heels for the Co-op and Paris as well as the massive crowds, but to me, it takes more than a feature or two to make a game or any other work of art remarkable and unique to me. If the story is good both on the Modern Day and Historical sides with significant progress on each side and First Civ. content as well, I’ll consider it special. I just hope they won’t seek Hollywood cliches to be “deep” or “dark”. Death is no longer cool in movies and games, really. It’s like these days you bring a piece of trash and kill of the protagonist or his/her lover and then call it “wow deep”. No it’s not. It’s only deep when it’s deep, whether it ends happily or sadly.

Ureh
10-29-2014, 10:00 PM
I think this is the first AC game to have coop missions with stories. And coop free roam too. and I guess the first to have decapitated heads and all that stuff.

AdilSaeed2014
10-30-2014, 08:54 AM
The gamplay an trailer videos shows a small part of the game content so the game sure has more .
We will experience it when it comes for sure .