PDA

View Full Version : ACB 2 database entries missing

PhilyG213
10-27-2014, 08:51 PM
Did anyone of you fill the database in Brotherhood?? There are 2 entries that I still haven't found. 1 of them is in the gates section and the other one is sort of mysterious bc it only appeares when I search through all entries in the game but it won't appear anywhere when I want to sort the entries.
The gates I have found already are Porta Viridaria, Porta Turrionis, Porta Praenestina, Porta Flaminia, Porta Pinciana, Porta Salaria, Porta Settimiana, Porta Asinaria, Porta Tiburtina, Porta Nomentana, Porta Metronia, Porta Appia, Porta Ostiense and Porta Aurelia.
The last gate is apparently available with one of the DLC's which I don't have but I have no idea if this is actually true. If yes then I can stop looking for it right now.
But what's up with the second entry??? Has anyone an idea what that might be??

Anykeyer
10-27-2014, 09:22 PM
Forget about the missing gate. It wont ever unlock. A lot of ppl have searched for it
As for another one in Rome there is "Tivoli" entry in Aqueducts mission (exclusive to some editions).

PhilyG213
10-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Forget about the missing gate. It wont ever unlock. A lot of ppl have searched for it
As for another one in Rome there is "Tivoli" entry in Aqueducts mission (exclusive to some editions).

Alright thank you :) That means I can stop looking because I don't have the DLC haha