PDA

View Full Version : Its our right to play in well maintained server , we payed you for this game ,

Speed-Racer-X
10-25-2014, 09:35 PM
No one have came to this game as hacker , except for russians like all other game as u know
situation changed a player to hacker
the best solution for this , put a new patch update and a proper punk buster like Battle field series
banning any one is a solution
u can only ban only 1 or 2 , but trust me 90% of players use hack , better put a proper update patch and punk buster system + maintain the server , we payed u money , its our right to have a good server to play

weelboy
10-25-2014, 10:00 PM
speed racer x is right,,there r many hacker in this game inducing me, sorry i hack because all the Russian r hacker..when i came new to this game i use to die to much and when i c kill camp they don't have any recoil then i thought its a high leavel gun which dont have recoil,,then 1 day my grfs friend told me they all r using hacks especially Russian.
so hope ubi give us a nice punk buster..

Speed-Racer-X
10-25-2014, 10:16 PM
Yes am a hacker ..........but never came to this game as one
when i came this game , just like weel said , i too believed better weapons gives more kills
when i reached lvl 50 i understood , its not guns, its there hacks
so i to became one ....I hunt down hackers .....i know every one , in this game
& i know what is possible and impossible
Ban me ....but before banning me or any one , make sure u updated this game with a proper anti hacker system and proper server
so that i can play peacefully in my new copy of game ..I love this game
let it our sacrifice be for the good for other players :) am happy for that

daemonmak
10-27-2014, 07:29 AM
speed racer x is right,,there r many hacker in this game inducing me, sorry i hack because all the Russian r hacker..when i came new to this game i use to die to much and when i c kill camp they don't have any recoil then i thought its a high leavel gun which dont have recoil,,then 1 day my grfs friend told me they all r using hacks especially Russian.
so hope ubi give us a nice punk buster..

you are a lame little asswipe who can't play a normal game without getting owned so you came across some cheating hackers and decided to use that to justify your use of cheats. let's face it, you suck so you use hacks. it isn't because other people use hacks. other people use hacks because they suck, you are no different.

if other people use hacks, there are plenty of ways to circumvent that. you can record and report, you can kill him with friendly nades, you can choose to leave the game and tell everyone to do the same so the hacker can't play with insufficient players.

BUT, you chose to use cheats and come up with some sob story of russians who started it first. the thing is, you didn't cheat against just the russians, you cheat against everyone, even people who don't use hacks and that speaks for itself. you ruin the entire the game for people who don't cheat and make EVERYONE unhappy. you are disgusting little cheat and you have no morals. you will get banned soon, look forward to that.

RSA_Ghost
10-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Well spoken well spoken so true

weelboy
10-30-2014, 07:10 PM
you are a lame little asswipe who can't play a normal game without getting owned so you came across some cheating hackers and decided to use that to justify your use of cheats. let's face it, you suck so you use hacks. it isn't because other people use hacks. other people use hacks because they suck, you are no different.

if other people use hacks, there are plenty of ways to circumvent that. you can record and report, you can kill him with friendly nades, you can choose to leave the game and tell everyone to do the same so the hacker can't play with insufficient players.

BUT, you chose to use cheats and come up with some sob story of russians who started it first. the thing is, you didn't cheat against just the russians, you cheat against everyone, even people who don't use hacks and that speaks for itself. you ruin the entire the game for people who don't cheat and make EVERYONE unhappy. you are disgusting little cheat and you have no morals. you will get banned soon, look forward to that.

i have never used speed hack against normal players or any other hacks...some time i play bad and some time i play very good without hack..i will stop using hack very soon....
and i have never used hack against normal players

erebusjr
10-31-2014, 05:33 AM
i have never used speed hack against normal players or any other hacks...some time i play bad and some time i play very good without hack..i will stop using hack very soon....
and i have never used hack against normal players

To be fair, I consider myself a normal player and have been a victim of you and speed-racer's hacks..which is disappointing because without cheats both of you are good players without them. It's extremely unfair to other non-cheating players to be targeted as well like civilians caught in a terrorist's plot in a Tom Clancy novel.

It's very hard to call a veteran player a cheat based on how well he/she shoots because lag, computer hardware and most importantly experience as well as a good team all adds up. I've gone toe to toe with players like SpecialAgent, Apollon and his Russian squad and have done fairly well if I had a competent team to begin with. Guns also have almost zero recoil if configured right, like the F2000. Although my preference is the AK-200 :P

But speed-hacks and gliding like an eel, these cheats are clear as day and cause more damage and hardship than the insane precise aiming of good players. If you are convinced of a hack, record the gameplay and send it to Ubisoft. Otherwise, I'm afraid the only people who will get the banhammer from Ubisoft will be most members of the V2 team. Again, this is a shame.