PDA

View Full Version : The dark side of ubi

bobafett70
10-22-2014, 10:33 AM
I'm a player for many years (43) , my first game was Ryse of the triad , since that time I have seen many games .
All this to say that I know what I 'm talking about.
1 - While the other houses do everything to make known their games to the most people possible , you ubisoft do exactly the opposite.
2 - The majority of the players involved and a far cry 4 for the presence of the map editor , I repeat ..... the map editor !!, and you doing ? Continue to keep it a secret ? , I think ubisoft is sottovalutanto their armi.Tutto this does is create anger in people who want to know everything about the map editor .
3 - All of this mystery , secrecy , concealment , will bring the most people to download the game illegally , to evaluate whether to buy or not to cry 4 .
4 - The Director huch tweeted everyone to go buy pcgamer magazine to find something on the map editor ........... All this seems a trade agreement with this magazine to sell more copies (although not we ' need .. ) , thereby depriving a comprehensive information about the map editor and multiplayer competitive , its acquirenti.Questa operation and' more than legitimate , but at least tell the truth ' .
5 - It seems that you are not interested in anything on the market, and you do anything to disappoint your buyers.
6 E - needless to say 100 times , soon , soon , soon , soon , soon , soon , soon , soon , soon , given an exact date !!!!!!! whatever it is but give it !!!
7 - UBI BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ???

Sorry for my english

bobafett70
10-22-2014, 10:44 AM
If fc4 its compatible with fc3 custom map....will be really a genial thing...............think ubi.........think.

xMiiSTY
10-22-2014, 03:35 PM
Closing this thread to prevent further flaming.

Thanks for your understanding.