PDA

View Full Version : Uplay Rewards Issues

RinoTheBouncer
10-21-2014, 03:30 PM
I had 45 points on my Uplay and used them to buy ACU Desktop Wallpapers, Phone Wallpapers and Elise 3D Avatar. But guess what? I canít access any of those. When I get to the avatar, it keeps saying that I must install Unity 3D and Iíve installed it 3 times already and the website still cannot recognize that I did. The old design used to work perfectly fine. And I canít find any page that lets me access/download the wallpapers. So what am I supposed to do?

SHADOWGARVIN
10-21-2014, 03:50 PM
I had 45 points on my Uplay and used them to buy ACU Desktop Wallpapers, Phone Wallpapers and Elise 3D Avatar. But guess what? I can’t access any of those. When I get to the avatar, it keeps saying that I must install Unity 3D and I’ve installed it 3 times already and the website still cannot recognize that I did. The old design used to work perfectly fine. And I can’t find any page that lets me access/download the wallpapers. So what am I supposed to do?

Maybe they will become accessible after the game is released?

MakimotoJin
10-21-2014, 04:40 PM
Maybe they will become accessible after the game is released?

Yea,when I try to buy a reward in my PS3,it says that I need to own the game first.

zkorejo
10-21-2014, 05:58 PM
This may not be on topic, but since this is about Uplay. Ubi please make sure there arent any gamebreaking bugs like Watch Dogs for linking the accounts. I lost my WD save 30-40% in the story and most importantly lost the Sayonara LE for which I poured around 5 hours to win the poker game.

SHADOWGARVIN
10-21-2014, 06:03 PM
This may not be on topic, but since this is about Uplay. Ubi please make sure there arent any gamebreaking bugs like Watch Dogs for linking the accounts. I lost my WD save 30-40% in the story and most importantly lost the Sayonara LE for which I poured around 5 hours to win the poker game.

There is a special forum for uplay. Maybe you can ask your question there? They should be able to help you.

zkorejo
10-21-2014, 06:20 PM
There is a special forum for uplay. Maybe you can ask your question there? They should be able to help you.

Wasnt really asking anything. I was just saying that I hope such issues wont make it in Unity.

pb0yd1
10-21-2014, 07:42 PM
Still wont take my pre-order codes to unlock ,unlocks on my co-op team ,slightly off uplay but all tied ,pluss am not alone.

RinoTheBouncer
10-21-2014, 09:06 PM
The problem is, the items don’t show up and the points have been subtracted.

SHADOWGARVIN
10-21-2014, 09:07 PM
The problem is, the items don’t show up and the points have been subtracted.

That's weird. Have you tried contacting ubisupport? Maybe they can help.

RinoTheBouncer
10-23-2014, 02:05 PM
That's weird. Have you tried contacting ubisupport? Maybe they can help.

I haven’t, yet. But I thought someone here could have a clue on where to get the wallpapers at least since those aren’t related to being unlocked from the game itself.

SHADOWGARVIN
10-23-2014, 06:06 PM
I haven’t, yet. But I thought someone here could have a clue on where to get the wallpapers at least since those aren’t related to being unlocked from the game itself.

Sure, I understand.

hood3dassassin5
10-24-2014, 01:50 AM
Maybe you'll get them when the game comes out? :confused: