PDA

View Full Version : Will Rogue's NY Have Ambient Music?

Namikaze_17
10-21-2014, 02:18 AM
I figured that since the topic started for Paris, why not here?

Do you guys think Ubi will give NY actual Ambient Music to roam with, or will it simply be like AC3 with none?

I personally don't care either way.

But what do guys think? Yay or Nay?

Feel Free to Discuss. :)

MakimotoJin
10-21-2014, 02:21 AM
I sure hope so.Ambient musics are always nice.Imagine walking around,with nothing but the sound of footsteps....for hours.

Shahkulu101
10-21-2014, 02:23 AM
There wasn't any in the preview build, in Rogue or Unity so....

MakimotoJin
10-21-2014, 02:25 AM
There wasn't any in the preview build, in Rogue or Unity so....

Please let me hope.

Fatal-Feit
10-21-2014, 04:49 AM
For this build of NY, I sure as hell hope so. The realism and immersion of AC:3's NY appears to be lost in this rebuild. It feels more like a city from AC:IV, and for that, it REALLY needs some sort of ambient music to give it more life.

MakimotoJin
10-21-2014, 04:42 PM
For this build of NY, I sure as hell hope so. The realism and immersion of AC:3's NY appears to be lost in this rebuild. It feels more like a city from AC:IV, and for that, it REALLY needs some sort of ambient music to give it more life.

I heard a bit of a ambient music from Rogue,and it looks too badass to not be in the only city of the game.

cawatrooper9
10-21-2014, 07:59 PM
I know I'm in the minority here, but I hated the ambient music in previous games. I always thought that silence could say a lot more than sound, at least in some cases.

ze_topazio
10-21-2014, 08:09 PM
I know I'm in the minority here, but I hated the ambient music in previous games. I always thought that silence could say a lot more than sound, at least in some cases.

http://stickerish.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/OhGodWhyWhiteSS.png

marvelfannumber
10-21-2014, 08:16 PM

You atleast had the option to turn it off in previous games though, us ambient music lovers never got any "turn ambient music on" switch in AC3.

Assassin_M
10-21-2014, 08:49 PM
This is like asking "Will Ubisoft intentionally drop AND break the rubber ball again?"

Megas_Doux
10-21-2014, 08:52 PM
This is like asking "Will Ubisoft intentionally drop AND break the rubber ball again?"

I have yet to hear any ambient music in all the AC Unity demos I have seen so far,both the official and the "others"......

Assassin_M
10-21-2014, 08:57 PM
I have yet to hear any ambient music in all the AC Unity demos I have seen so far,both the official and the "others"......
Most AC demos don't have ambient music, even E3 ones.