PDA

View Full Version : The Assassins came as a response to the Templars, is this right?

Radman500
10-20-2014, 07:55 PM
The Assassin Order was established to combat the templars

The Templars can exist without the Assassins

but the Assassins CAN NOT exist without the Templars

Wolfmeister1010
10-20-2014, 07:56 PM
Do you really still exist.

How are you not banned.

Fatal-Feit
10-20-2014, 07:57 PM
He's not hurting anybody.

ACfan443
10-20-2014, 08:08 PM

How are you not banned.

Are you still a Russian girl?

MakimotoJin
10-20-2014, 08:25 PM

How are you not banned.

What did he do wrong?

EmbodyingSeven5
10-20-2014, 08:32 PM
actually the assassins can exist without Templars....... remember AC 1 were Altiar was surprised to find out all the men he was killing were connected Templars. he knew what Templars were and that assassins opposed them so why would he be surprised to find out he had been killing them? I think that assassins tend to other targets beside Templars. they just often find themselves going against them more and more often.

Hans684
10-20-2014, 08:48 PM
It makes more sense that once the Templars was formed some time after the solar flare that hit during First Civ/Human war. Assassins kinda existed before that but without the name or any order, they where people who was born with one mother/father as part of the First Civ. So the Templars came naturally while the Assassins where made.

JamesFaith007
10-21-2014, 12:33 AM
There always were people dreaming about more freedom.

There always were people dreaming about more control of others.

Assassins and Templars are only labels, both groups can exist and have different foe standing in way of their dream.

ze_topazio
10-21-2014, 12:33 AM
actually the assassins can exist without Templars....... remember AC 1 were Altiar was surprised to find out all the men he was killing were connected Templars. he knew what Templars were and that assassins opposed them so why would he be surprised to find out he had been killing them? I think that assassins tend to other targets beside Templars. they just often find themselves going against them more and more often.

I think Al Mualim just kept his men fairly ignorant, they only had to obey, not thinking.

RinoTheBouncer
10-21-2014, 12:44 AM
The Assassins have dedicated themselves to bringing peace, freedom and wisdom to the world. That’s their main purpose. The Templars, also seek peace and wisdom, but through control rather than freedom. Who came before who is unknown. I mean I know about the Cain and Abel under the light of the AC mythology, but how and when did the Assassins and Templars come to be and whom before whom is unknown.

The Assassins are those who fought against the control and enslavement of the First Civ. race to the human race, so they Assassins CAN exist before without them since they existed to fight enslavement from the First Civ. However. I fail to understand when the Templars came to be and since when did they start fighting their fellow humans who were the reason that they’re no longer enslaved by the First Civ. in the first place.

pacmanate
10-21-2014, 12:54 AM

Ooft :p

The Assassins have dedicated themselves to bringing peace, freedom and wisdom to the world. That’s their main purpose. The Templars, also seek peace and wisdom, but through control rather than freedom. Who came before who is unknown. I mean I know about the Cain and Abel under the light of the AC mythology, but how and when did the Assassins and Templars come to be and whom before whom is unknown.

The Assassins are those who fought against the control and enslavement of the First Civ. race to the human race, so they Assassins CAN exist before without them since they existed to fight enslavement from the First Civ. However. I fail to understand when the Templars came to be and since when did they start fighting their fellow humans who were the reason that they’re no longer enslaved by the First Civ. in the first place.

In continuation of what I wrote here = http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/935719-When-will-ACU-ACRo-go-gold-Will-you-go-dark/page4

You are another reason why I still come here.

Also, whose ideals do you think are better. Take away the methods each sides uses to gain their goals, which motive is better?

I still and will always think Templars.

Wolfmeister1010
10-21-2014, 02:59 AM

Hey mate, I explained myself time and time again. If you have an issue then please PM me and I'll explain it again.