PDA

View Full Version : PC Pre-Order Code Issue - Not Available in Your Area??

silvare
10-19-2014, 09:22 PM
So I pre-ordered Far Cry 4 on the PC from Amazon.co.uk and in September received a code for the Blood Ruby Pack. When I follow the link to redeem it (www.farcrygame.com/preordercode), I log in to my account and it says: "We are sorry but this offer is not available in your region."

I tried searching the forums for anything about this issue however was unable to find any other posts. Is this a known issue? Perhaps I am just entering the code too early or something?

Any advice would be appreciated :)

RaZoRFINNISH
10-20-2014, 07:19 PM
So I pre-ordered Far Cry 4 on the PC from Amazon.co.uk and in September received a code for the Blood Ruby Pack. When I follow the link to redeem it (www.farcrygame.com/preordercode (http://www.farcrygame.com/preordercode)), I log in to my account and it says: "We are sorry but this offer is not available in your region."

I tried searching the forums for anything about this issue however was unable to find any other posts. Is this a known issue? Perhaps I am just entering the code too early or something?

Any advice would be appreciated :)

You'll probably have to wait until release for it to work, that's my guess (or you'll need to have the game registered on your UPlay account first.)

silvare
10-21-2014, 05:49 PM
Yeah good point, I will try again once I have the game in hand. Thanks :-)

Snoop Frogg PhD
11-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Yeah good point, I will try again once I have the game in hand. Thanks :-)

Actually, I bought this today on launch day, have the game in hand, and I'm having the same problem.
I'm guessing you live in a PAL region, such as UK or Australia?