PDA

View Full Version : Will Pierre betray Arno?

Radman500
10-18-2014, 09:25 PM
yes or no......what do you guys think, will PIerre turn out to betray Arno in the end or stand by him

what do you think the outcome will be

Megas_Doux
10-18-2014, 09:43 PM
The tittle might be considered "spoilerish".

SlyTrooper
10-18-2014, 09:56 PM
From the story trailer, it appears Pierre is trying to "save the Brotherhood" & he wants Arno's help. So he's going to betray the Assassins but stand by Arno. That is unless Arno refuses.

GamingBros1677
10-18-2014, 09:58 PM
I think Arno goings to want to do something against the brotherhood and Pierre will have to stand up to him.

Namikaze_17
10-18-2014, 10:02 PM
I see Pierre coming up with something that ideally the Assassins disagree with.

In turn, he leaves and asks for Arno's help to save the brotherhood, which may lead into an argument/ fight between the two.

Kinda like a Friend or the Creed situation.

PedroAntonio2
10-18-2014, 10:03 PM
I think Pierre will betray the Assassins, but he is loyal to the Creed...in the cutscenes he appears to have some sort of hatred against the truce between Templars and Assassins and he gives motivation for Arno to hunt Templars, so I don't think he is a Templar inside the Brotherhood. I think Pierre knows that the Assassins' Council is corrupt and needs to be erased so the Brotherhood can be saved, in some point of the game he is going to betray them, but spare Arno and try to convince him of joining him

Probably he killed Arno's father and Elise's father so the truce could end.

king-hailz
10-18-2014, 10:03 PM
I said other...

I think pierre will realise that the brotherhood is very corrupt... and stops arno from doing something but arno tells him that instead of destroying the brotherhood we can fix it together and so they stay together.

SirTookTookIII
10-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Maybe we'll see him in AC Rogue, he was said to have participated in the French and Indian war and was loyal to the cause and a bit fanatical.

Loki Will Rule
10-19-2014, 12:45 AM
I think Pierre will betray the Assassins, but he is loyal to the Creed...in the cutscenes he appears to have some sort of hatred against the truce between Templars and Assassins and he gives motivation for Arno to hunt Templars, so I don't think he is a Templar inside the Brotherhood. I think Pierre knows that the Assassins' Council is corrupt and needs to be erased so the Brotherhood can be saved, in some point of the game he is going to betray them, but spare Arno and try to convince him of joining him

Probably he killed Arno's father and Elise's father so the truce could end.

I have a feeling that he's betraying the Assassins in the same way the Templars had Elise's father killed: a shift in power/change in ideologies.