PDA

View Full Version : Can we buy the Season Pass seperately?

Trebor_UK
10-18-2014, 02:04 PM
I am a huge fan of the series, and I just wanted to know if I could definitely buy the season pass, as I do not seem to be able to see it on the uPlay/Ubi store at the moment.

GUN_SABOTUR
10-18-2014, 07:47 PM
Oh I would have thought the uplay stuff got sorted before everything else.

Maybe it will show "soon" but as yet, no info.

ES-Ulukai
10-18-2014, 08:23 PM
I think so but as there's no info on what contain the season pass right now it's not on the shop.

Surely they are waiting to release the info to put it on the shop.

Trebor_UK
10-19-2014, 11:08 PM
I think so but as there's no info on what contain the season pass right now it's not on the shop.

Surely they are waiting to release the info to put it on the shop.

I guess so...

QXARE
10-20-2014, 12:13 AM
GameStop (http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/dlc/far-cry-4-season-pass/115092) lists the Far Cry 4 Season Pass but without any info of the contents.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-20-2014, 05:27 PM
Answer here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/936155-FAR-CRY%C2%AE-4-SEASON-PASS-BRINGS-YETIS-PRISON-BREAKS-AND-A-NEW-PvP-EXPERIENCE-TO-KYRAT

akilyoung
10-21-2014, 12:04 AM
What is the point of a season pass? is ubi selling an incomplete game and chargin for the rest of it, labeling it a season pass?

I dont get it. Seems like nickel and diming us to death. A full DLC is one thing (like blood dragon) but this is another...

Mato87
10-21-2014, 05:14 AM
This whole thing about season passes being announced months before the game is even released is just ridiculous....why would you even preorder that?

tominatorx2010
10-22-2014, 12:18 PM
They are cutting out stuff that could have been in the main game (like the harpoon gun) and are charging you for it!!!!!

Please guys think about it for a minute..... If a lot of people buy that pass then Ubisoft will know they can do this stuff with every game they publish!

There's even Day one DLC which is just despicable :mad:

xMiiSTY
10-22-2014, 03:33 PM
What is the point of a season pass? is ubi selling an incomplete game and chargin for the rest of it, labeling it a season pass?

I dont get it. Seems like nickel and diming us to death. A full DLC is one thing (like blood dragon) but this is another...

Even though the Season Pass content has been announced, it hasn't necessarily been finished.... hell, they haven't even started working on it yet. Their focus right now is to release a good core game to the Far Cry community. They will begin working on developing this DLC after the release of Far Cry 4... so claiming that Ubisoft is selling an incomplete game is a bit odd.

ES-Ulukai
10-22-2014, 05:08 PM
Ubi wants it's part of the pie as well, dlc or season pass sells well for the others companies so why Ubi wouldn't do the same ?

Any companies as for purpose to sell a good product and gain profit with it, dlc are just like goodies from a base product. Ex : Star Wars movies, dlc can be compare as the posters, statues, etc...

I don't like dlc cause i'm old school and I rader prefer getting the SDK so I can mod the game but this era is over.

No one force you to buy dlc or season pas to get this new content, it's your choice to buy it or not.

As for some day one dlc, they are bonuses for preordering from this shop or this shop !

tominatorx2010
10-22-2014, 05:19 PM
As for some day one dlc, they are bonuses for preordering from this shop or this shop !

Yes and that means..... either a small part of the team isn't working on the main game or (which I think is more likely) they just cut some things from the main game.

Ubisoft is like: "Hey guys here is one of the most original weapons (harpoon gun) that we have come up with in the last couple of years. And here is the trailer, we hope you are excited for it! Oh but it won't be in the main game so you'll have to preorder it so that we can have more money......."

ES-Ulukai
10-22-2014, 05:45 PM
I know that's how things are now unfortunately.