PDA

View Full Version : In memory of the Victim of Sept 11 2001

MiamiEagle
09-17-2004, 01:18 PM
Evendow I am embarase to be a week late. I was inspire while taking regular walk to write this post.
I wish all does victim of Sept 11 regardless of their Nationality , Religion or Creed to rest in Bossom of God. And to all their Families, Hope, and Faith. May the Lord forgive them that did that deed and may it bring us peace.
You are more than welcome to to this post . But please do not make it a Political post full of hate and division.
P.S. I also include all does resent vitims of Terrorism also.

MiamiEagle
09-17-2004, 01:18 PM
Evendow I am embarase to be a week late. I was inspire while taking regular walk to write this post.
I wish all does victim of Sept 11 regardless of their Nationality , Religion or Creed to rest in Bossom of God. And to all their Families, Hope, and Faith. May the Lord forgive them that did that deed and may it bring us peace.
You are more than welcome to to this post . But please do not make it a Political post full of hate and division.
P.S. I also include all does resent vitims of Terrorism also.

MiamiEagle
09-17-2004, 01:24 PM
I usually do not like to introduce Politic or Religion in this kind of forums. Some times you have got to make a exception.

Miamieagle

chris455
09-17-2004, 02:52 PM
Classic.
A week late AND off topic.

http://members.cox.net/miataman1/p47n2.jpg

Aztek_Eagle
09-17-2004, 06:17 PM
omg at least keep them at general forum