PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] ACU Map Legend

Farlander1991
10-17-2014, 12:23 PM
So in a video that Matt.mc has posted in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/934575-A-little-more-info-on-navigation), the player has looked on the map legend screen where we can clearly see all mission and collectible types.I figured this deserves a separate thread (as that one is about parkour originally)http://s27.postimg.org/bnhkibb77/unitylegend.pngDiscuss what are your thought about what we're gonna see in the game :)IIRC, Social Clubs are like Borgia Towers/Dens/Forts and the likes? Templar-controlled territories that we have to clear out?Also, newspapers are 'place of interest'. For some reason I feel they're going to reveal information, like AC4 bartenders reveal convoy locations for example.

Konzti
10-17-2014, 01:48 PM
Looks like we'll be headed to Versailles...

Farlander1991
10-17-2014, 01:50 PM

Yeah, I think it was confirmed back at E3 that we start the game there.

marvelfannumber
10-17-2014, 01:51 PM

Versailles has 2 maps too apperantly.

Fatal-Feit
10-17-2014, 02:09 PM
''Cafe Profits Chest''

''Initiate Chests''

''Initiate Artifacts''

http://media.tumblr.com/d0e6340f814c5b8b5e6d85c75c14f106/tumblr_inline_n0nmancNtb1sohk3w.gif

Farlander1991
10-17-2014, 02:15 PM
Cafe Profits Chest

To be fair, by the sounds of it the economy is not going to be as broken as ACII-ACR. (Heck, in a late interview it was mentioned how in their current builds it's actually too hard and grindy to collect money for something and they're going to tone the prices down a bit).

GoldenBoy9999
10-17-2014, 02:25 PM
A lot of these look really cool. I haven't heard of relic hunts. The Café sounds like the Villa because it has separate rooms. It even has a whole Legacy room which I assume is for legacy outfits. I like the return of things like the armor room as well.

I also like how landmarks have a marker.

Seeing these make me more hyped and I can't wait until these are all common memory. :o

Sushiglutton
10-17-2014, 02:45 PM
- Confirmation of chests locked for various Ubi systems is a major, major faceplam inducing piece of info :(.

- Don't know if confirmed beofre, but sharpshooters (sinpers) are back. Along with the bells this means stealth will be fairly similar to AC4 structurally I feel, which is not a bad thing.

- Crowd "tackle" and "give money" sound like AC at its worst.

- "Training room" is a neat addition! Hope there are some score challenges where you can put the new combat system to the test!

- Wonder what "nomad" stands for. There are nomadpoints and nomadchests. Is it there iPad app :rolleyes:

- Cockades are the new filler collectibles, as rumoured.

- Nostradums is the Riddler of revolutionary France!

IIRC, Social Clubs are like Borgia Towers/Dens/Forts and the likes? Templar-controlled territories that we have to clear out?

Wouldn't that be a pretty strange name for a den? That being said the system is red which indicate that it could be enemy controlled. My thinking has been that the heist/Co-op missions are basically replacing the dens as replayable little stealth pockets.

But you may be correct ofc. And I have no good explanation for what the SC would be instead.

Also, newspapers are 'place of interest'. For some reason I feel they're going to reveal information, like AC4 bartenders reveal convoy locations for example.

I'm pretty sure I've heard in some interview that you may discover missions by reading the newspaper and that new markers will appear on your map (I'd assume for example some murder mysteries could appear this way)

dimbismp
10-17-2014, 03:02 PM
No assassination contracts??
Also,the"elise letters"is intriguinf....

Farlander1991
10-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Wouldn't that be a pretty strange name for a den? That being said the system is red which indicate that it could be enemy controlled. My thinking has been that the heist/Co-op missions are basically replacing the dens as replayable little stealth pockets.

I just remember on E3 or somewhere along those lines Alex said that Social Clubs are places where Templars hang out.

No assassination contracts??

They're called co-op missions now ;)

Sushiglutton
10-17-2014, 03:10 PM
I just remember on E3 or somewhere along those lines Alex said that Social Clubs are places where Templars hang out.

Ah, ok then you're probably correct!

I thought the multiplayer missions were called "Brotherhood missions" btw, what's up with that?

Armancio said the Assassination contracts in Unity would be much more fully fledged than just spawning enemies in an area, like in previous games.

bitebug2003
10-17-2014, 03:11 PM
Added a SPOILER tag to the thread title

Farlander1991
10-17-2014, 03:13 PM
I though the multiplayer missions were called "Brotherhood missions" btw, what's up witht that?

Armancio said the Assassination contracts in Unity would be much more fully fledged than just spawning enemies in an area, like in previous games.

As far as I always understood, brotherhood/co-op missions are the fully fledged assassination contracts you mention. They basically deal with taking down a target from the brotherhood. And the previews say that they're fairly lengthy and each is structured in a mini-three act structure way.

m4r-k7
10-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Looks like there is a lot of stuff going on. Love that the armour room has returned! Loved walking around and looking at all the weapons and armour on the stands in AC 2!

Apart from the different chests, everything is looking good. Looks like there will be a lot of gameplay opportunities!

SpiritOfNevaeh
10-17-2014, 04:01 PM
So much stuff!! Looks great..

... Not too fond of the things with "Initiates" in their title. Sigh..

Mr_Shade
10-17-2014, 04:07 PM

Can I ask why...?

If you guys spend many hours a week on here.. community challenges / social chests were popular on AC4.. whats stopping you from earning them?

Using a website - which may enhance your game experience as a whole, isn't a restriction.. and you guys are using this one..

Yes I understand some people might not be able to play online all the time - however they are there for when you are ;)

dimbismp
10-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Well,i have heard that the brotherhood missions are not necessarily assassinations.Plus,i am going to do the coop missions alone.Anyway,i guess that 11 excellent assassinations is better than having 30 mediocre assassinations.Also,i guess that some of the Paris stories may be narratively driven assassinations...
I just hope that there is much side content!!!But i don't worry,because:
1)All therecent games were rich in side missions
2)The devs once called the "Paris stories" the"100(or 1000) stories of Paris"
3)Recently,Amancio said that in Acu the story length will remain the same,but this time it will be the 30% of the game instead of the 50-60%
4)It was said many times that Acu is not narratively driven,but a progression driven game,so they need to have many side missions for this.

EscoBlades
10-17-2014, 04:14 PM

I too am interested to know why this is.

SpiritOfNevaeh
10-17-2014, 04:18 PM
Can I ask why...?

If you guys spend many hours a week on here.. community challenges / social chests were popular on AC4.. whats stopping you from earning them?

Using a website - which may enhance your game experience as a whole, isn't a restriction.. and you guys are using this one..

Yes I understand some people might not be able to play online all the time - however they are there for when you are ;)

I too am interested to know why this is.

I just generally hate it when you have to go to a website to unlock items or whatever in a game.

Wouldnt that feel like immersion breaking to you?

I mean, unless they have a way to open the website in-game, then it would feel that way.

... Unless... it might be like in AC4? Then I don't know.

But thats just me. An opinion could change after it's played or otherwise.

rrebe
10-17-2014, 04:22 PM
So many icons.. It's going to take a while to memorize them, I know I'll be checking them all the time ^_^;

Initiates icons? Cool, I'm excited, I love Initiates :D

Social club renovated/not renovated? I wonder if it is going to be like the faction houses in previous games :eek: I'm intrigued!

SHADOWGARVIN
10-17-2014, 04:37 PM
What are nomad chests and nomad points? Do you have to use the app to unlock them?

I hope i can use the app on my android phone, otherwise i won't be able to unlock those items.

rrebe
10-17-2014, 04:41 PM
What are nomad chests and nomad points? Do you have to use the app to unlock them?

I hope i can use the app on my android phone, otherwise i won't be able to unlock those items.

I wish they'd confirm the compatible devices soon!

SHADOWGARVIN
10-17-2014, 04:58 PM
I wish they'd confirm the compatible devices soon!

So do I.

m4r-k7
10-17-2014, 05:02 PM
One of the video's that previewed the companion app said it will be available on Android and Apple and Windows.

SlyTrooper
10-17-2014, 05:12 PM
Can I ask why...?

On here we are discussing the game. The actual experience of the game needs to be exactly that... in the game. For example, have you guys considered that many people don't have tablets to download apps required for the simple action of opening a chest? And are you considering how frustrating it can be to stop playing the game just to perform a boring task on a website? We don't play games to use tablets & the internet, & I hope you guys understand that.

One question I have for you is: Do these chests count towards 100% sync or will 100% sync be achievable by just playing the game? If it can be done by just playing the game then I will reserve my judgement. If it is as you say & it is similar to ACIV, then it shouldn't be an issue. I never noticed any problems in ACIV.

Farlander1991
10-17-2014, 06:15 PM
While there was early forbidden footage that showed otherwise, from the information told and official footage shown, it seems like the app/web chests like Initiates ones and the likes are not going to be shown in the game until you do a particular action in Initiates to unlock them. Think AC4 ULC for example, those chests don't appear as placeholders until you actually get the thing (be it DLC, unlockable code or action outside of the site). So it's purely a bonus.

SHADOWGARVIN
10-17-2014, 06:24 PM
One of the video's that previewed the companion app said it will be available on Android and Apple and Windows.

Yeah, i saw that video, but it was unclear whether the app was available for android phones or only for android tablets.

I wasn't able to use the app for AC4, because it wasn't available for my phone. I hope that the unity app will be available for my android phone.

VitoAuditore
10-17-2014, 06:27 PM
Can I ask why...?
maybe, just maybe, when people buy a game they expect to get the full game? initiates should maybe give lore info(at MOST), but not ingame stuff! are you kidding me?

topeira1980
10-17-2014, 06:53 PM
can someone explain to me what is the difference between co-op, hesit, MOD and SP missions?

i know what co-op, SP and heist missions are, but what are mod missions?
also, i thought heist and co-op are the same, only you dont have to do them co-op with another player....

i dont get it.

Hans684
10-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Can I ask why...?

Initiates(and other stuff) that blocks in-game content should give more lore, not block content.

JustPlainQuirky
10-17-2014, 07:44 PM
''Cafe Profits Chest''

''Initiate Chests''

''Initiate Artifacts''

http://media.tumblr.com/d0e6340f814c5b8b5e6d85c75c14f106/tumblr_inline_n0nmancNtb1sohk3w.gif

Required initiates confirmed. Booooooooooo!

Edit:

To Mr.Shade and Esco:

Because I don't want to pause my videogame to go pull out my laptop and/or iPad. That completely breaks my flow/immersion.

And all that to open a chest sitting right infront of me? That's just a waste of time.

Not to mention I don't even have a touch device and don't always have quick access to my laptop when playing.
(also I dislike initiates with a passion but that's just me)

It's the exact reason I didn't bother with Infamous Second Son's terrible paper trail DLC.

Farlander1991
10-17-2014, 08:05 PM
can someone explain to me what is the difference between co-op, hesit, MOD and SP missions?

i know what co-op, SP and heist missions are, but what are mod missions?
also, i thought heist and co-op are the same, only you dont have to do them co-op with another player....

i dont get it.

Single Player missions - main story campaign missions
Mod missions - missions within the story missions that modify how it plays (for example, in the Sivert assassination demo, you kill Deschanou and unlock the Confessional Kill, or steal keys and gain access to different Notre Dame entrances)
Co-op missions, advertised as Brotherhood missions (not sure why it's not Brotherhood in the legend, maybe older build) - co-op side story missions that deal with different historical events and characters and have a mini three-act structure
Heist missions - co-op missions without any kind of story, where you've got to steal something (chest, painting, some other target) to receive some valuable loot, and the more stealthy you are the better the reward is.

Does that clear things up?

topeira1980
10-17-2014, 08:05 PM
Single Player missions - main story campaign missions
Mod missions - missions within the story missions that modify how it plays (for example, in the Sivert assassination demo, you kill Deschanou and unlock the Confessional Kill, or steal keys and gain access to different Notre Dame entrances)
Co-op missions, advertised as Brotherhood missions (not sure why it's not Brotherhood in the legend, maybe older build) - co-op side story missions that deal with different historical events and characters and have a mini three-act structure
Heist missions - co-op missions without any kind of story, where you've got to steal something (chest, painting, some other target) to receive some valuable loot, and the more stealthy you are the better the reward is.

Does that clear things up?

thanks a lot for the answers.

i thought the MOD missions ARE the SP missions and are a part of the SP campaign.
so mod missions are slightly more open with more ways to complete them as apposed to the SP "black box" missions that are more scripted?

Fatal-Feit
10-17-2014, 08:07 PM

They aren't enhancing our game experience, they're locking it. Limiting our paid content through websites, apps, events, figurines, statues, etc, etc. What happens when these stuff are no longer available? Ubisoft doesn't seem to unlock them afterwards even though they're still in the game's coding. And it's even worse when people who pirate the game gets to enjoy all of these locked content. :p

Farlander1991
10-17-2014, 08:07 PM
i'm bumping my own question here because it was las ton the other page and no one will see it there :\

Just in case, look at the post right above :p

JustPlainQuirky
10-17-2014, 08:08 PM
I guess since I use facebook a lot that means I wouldn't mind facebook in my games /sarcasm

They aren't enhancing our game experience, they're locking it. Limiting our paid content through websites, apps, events, figurines, statues, etc, etc. What happens when these stuff are no longer available? Ubisoft doesn't seem to unlock them afterwards even though they're still in the game's coding. And it's even worse when people who pirate the game gets to enjoy all of these locked content

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

Farlander1991
10-17-2014, 08:09 PM
thanks a lot for the answers.

i thought the MOD missions ARE the SP missions and are a part of the SP campaign.
so mod missions are slightly more open with more ways to complete them as apposed to the SP "black box" missions that are more scripted?

Mod missions are inside the main single-player story missions. The 'black box' concept is less scripted, actually. It's - here's the target, do it how you want. Mod missions provide modifications to the black box scenarios.

So, based on the Sivert assassination mission.
The scenario is: Notre Dame windows are locked, Sivert goes into the confessional to talk to Deschaneau. You need to find some kind of a different entrance to Notre Dame and somehow kill sivert.
Inside this mission, though, there's a mod mission to kill Deschenau, allowing you to take his place in the confessional and stealthily kill Sivert that way.
There's also mission to steal Notre Dame keys, allowing you to gain access through windows.
But you can't do those missions outside of the Sivert assassination mission, as they are part of the mission, they just modify it.

GunnerGalactico
10-17-2014, 08:19 PM

I'm also intrigued by this... I wonder how it will fit in during gameplay.

VitoAuditore
10-17-2014, 09:40 PM
it really makes me sad that shade sees initiates as a ,enchancement'. look at it this way- you pay to watch a netflix movie. but a few parts of the movie are locked because youll have to do stuff on an app first. does that enhance your experience? does it? no. it doesnt. its just a big FU to people who want to play the game without crappy apps.

JustPlainQuirky
10-17-2014, 09:44 PM
it really makes me sad that shade sees initiates as a ,enchancement'. look at it this way- you pay to watch a netflix movie. but a few parts of the movie are locked because youll have to do stuff on an app first. does that enhance your experience? does it? no. it doesnt. its just a big FU to people who want to play the game without crappy apps.

Oh my god this is the best analogy I've heard yet.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-40PDD_SYeN0/U3KF6Q4DHNI/AAAAAAAAci8/h6ghkPsVsyo/w615-h295/clapping.gif

Props to you, good sir.

topeira1980
10-17-2014, 09:54 PM
Mod missions are inside the main single-player story missions. The 'black box' concept is less scripted, actually. It's - here's the target, do it how you want. Mod missions provide modifications to the black box scenarios.

So, based on the Sivert assassination mission.
The scenario is: Notre Dame windows are locked, Sivert goes into the confessional to talk to Deschaneau. You need to find some kind of a different entrance to Notre Dame and somehow kill sivert.
Inside this mission, though, there's a mod mission to kill Deschenau, allowing you to take his place in the confessional and stealthily kill Sivert that way.
There's also mission to steal Notre Dame keys, allowing you to gain access through windows.
But you can't do those missions outside of the Sivert assassination mission, as they are part of the mission, they just modify it.

ummm.... i think im dense today.
do you mean that when my main mission is to kill sivert than sivert will have an icon of SP mission and the thief who took the keys and Deschaneau are going to have the MOD icon?

very nice analogy. well said. can be said about any product. take what you used to have and omit stuff from it and call it enhanced. silly, indeed. be it a car with no signals or whipers, a book with missing pages, a TV show with some episodes gone or a house with a room locked and only an app can open the door.
it's all the same schtick.

and in the most simple way - i want to play as arno climbing on roof tops, falling out of windows using the guards of paris to break my fall. i dont want to navigate in an APP. that's not why im buying the game for. for me it was the same with the tower defense in revelation or the sailing in ACIV - this isnt the gameplay i want in an AC game. this is not fun for me. why am i forced to do that? only in revelations i kinda avoided the tower defense thing, but in ACIV it was pretty impossible to avoid ship on ship battles. they were fun for a while but soon enough i just wanted to stumble on ppl with my hidden blade.... but there was a LOOOOOT of sailing in the way....
now there is no sailing.... but some annoying limitations requiring me to use an app instead of playing the bloody game. the good thing though is that i can play the app when im not home so maybe i can have the effing content when i do get back to my PC.

so if mod missions are a part of SP missions than why arent they the same icons?
is it that once in the SP campaign i need to kill sivert than the location of who stole the keys and Deschaneau appear as mod missions in the map and sivert is the SP mission icon?

Farlander1991
10-17-2014, 10:40 PM
ummm.... i think im dense today.
do you mean that when my main mission is to kill sivert than sivert will have an icon of SP mission and the thief who took the keys and Deschaneau are going to have the MOD icon?

Just look at this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot0MpgIaMC4). The icons are a bit different cause it's an older build, but principles are the same.

So, on Sivert mission example:
When you're in open world, there's only the icon for the main mission itself.
After you start the main mission, mod missions that influence the particular mission appear on the map.

GoldenBoy9999
10-17-2014, 10:46 PM
I honestly don't know how you agree with the Initiates thing, Shade. I don't see how it improves the game experience although I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since I haven't played it yet. You said community challenges were popular, and although they may have gotten completed quickly, many people on these forums hate them because if you missed them you couldn't get the content.

The items are already in the code, why not give them to people?. Heck, it wan't even clear to me until I got on these forums that the challenges unlock content.

Reaper-59
10-17-2014, 10:49 PM
I honestly don't know how you agree with the Initiates thing, Shade. I don't see how it improves the game experience although I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since I haven't played it yet. You said community challenges were popular, and although they may have gotten completed quickly, many people on these forums hate them because if you missed them you couldn't get the content.

The items are already in the code, why not give them to people?. Heck, it wan't even clear to me until I got on these forums that the challenges unlock content.

This. I hate that I can't get all the content because of this.

LoyalACFan
10-18-2014, 02:22 AM
How do you even join Initiates? The site asks you for a code that apparently came with the packaging, but I never got one with AC4. And no, I didn't pirate it, I bought a physical copy at launch.

Assuming I can actually figure out how to access Initiates, I can deal with the stuff that's tied to it in-game. It's not ideal, but I can tolerate it; if the code comes with EVERY game, then everyone can get that content. However, the companion app stuff is just wrong. As I understand it, glyphs are now tied to the app, meaning a pretty significant part of the game is reserved only for people with iOS/Android devices. Anybody without access to one is screwed out of that content. I can borrow my roommate's tablet if I really want to, but that's beside the point. It's just a bad, restrictive idea that isolates fans.

SlyTrooper
10-18-2014, 02:35 AM
Isn't Initiates down at the moment? I haven't been able to access it for months.

LoyalACFan
10-18-2014, 02:48 AM
Isn't Initiates down at the moment? I haven't been able to access it for months.

I can get to the sign-in screen, but lacking a code I obviously can't get any further. It doesn't give me a "Site Maintenance" message or anything when I go there though. You might want to check it again.

SlyTrooper
10-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Since when did Initiates require a code? I just checked it then & it's asking me for a code. When did that happen?

Mr_Shade
10-18-2014, 04:27 PM
Fairly recently ;)

I honestly don't know how you agree with the Initiates thing, Shade. I don't see how it improves the game experience although I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since I haven't played it yet.

Indeed - no one here has.. so I'm happy to give it the benefit of the doubt too - unlike some ;)

Hans684
10-18-2014, 04:52 PM
^ When content is locked there is no reason to doubt. ;)

Mr_Shade
10-18-2014, 05:08 PM
^ When content is locked there is no reason to doubt. ;)

Has anyone seen the complete process of the items - from start to finish and what is required to access them..?

I don't think so - since that appears to be the reason for people being upset? - though please correct me if I am wrong ;)

Hans684
10-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Has anyone seen the complete process of the items - from start to finish and what is required to access them..?

No but we know we need Initates and an App, that's the only thing needed to know. Not the process, the process don't need to shown when we know we need something outside the game(Initiates/App) to access it. Why do you think the Devs making The Witcher games have so good reputation regarding things like this?

I don't think so - since that appears to be the reason for people being upset? - though please correct me if I am wrong ;)

Becouse the content shouldn't be locked by outside stuff in the first place, why not let us access it in the game itself without need of codes(DLC), websites(Initiates) or App's? Initiates is a great site, no doubt about that but it would better if it gave more lore than limit in-game content. Initiates should go all crazy conspiracy with the lore, video, audio files, "leaked" documents etc... And have it's own YouTube acount showing it for people who don't have the code(yay) needed to access Initiates.

Wolfmeister1010
10-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Are we STILL arguing about why it is annoying to have to use a companion app for certain chests and glyphs? It is quite simple. It isn't fair to those who don't have smartphones or tablets. Done.

BTW a LOT of passive Aggressiveness going on lol

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mr_Shade
10-18-2014, 05:29 PM
I guess we will have to wait and see - since we haven't seen the final game yet, and we are only hearing hearsay and guesses.

Yes icons show on the map - but that's all you knows know yet.. not why they are there, how you get them - or what you gain from them.

Sushiglutton
10-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Immersion is a key component of the experience for me. Therefor I want all the content to be part of one, seamless, experience. Second screen is anything but.

Think it's an attempt by Ubi to be contemporary, or modern or something (all devs seemed to have had second sceeen fever at E3). However it just detracts from the experience imo and hopefully it will soon lose it's cool factor and go down the garbage bin together with Kinect and other new technologies marketing guys thought would be kewl for the kids.

jayjay275
10-18-2014, 06:13 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but what's a 'MOD Mission'?

topeira1980
10-18-2014, 07:01 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but what's a 'MOD Mission'?

lol. i just asked this and was answered in page 4.

i'll try to see if i understand this - it's a mini-objective within a SP mission, so if a SP missions is telling you "kill dude A who's inside this building" and you can access that building from a sewer or by stealing a key from dude B than the sewer and dude B will be marked as MOD missions. Dude A will be SP mission icon.

jayjay275
10-18-2014, 07:06 PM
lol. i just asked this and was answered in page 4.

i'll try to see if i understand this - it's a mini-objective within a SP mission, so if a SP missions is telling you "kill dude A who's inside this building" and you can access that building from a sewer or by stealing a key from dude B than the sewer and dude B will be marked as MOD missions. Dude A will be SP mission icon.

Ok Cheers. :P

robinthefactory
10-18-2014, 07:31 PM
The code to get into Initiates is probably included in your copy of Assassin's Creed Unity.

hlchade
10-18-2014, 07:33 PM
I can get to the sign-in screen, but lacking a code I obviously can't get any further. It doesn't give me a "Site Maintenance" message or anything when I go there though. You might want to check it again.

Since when did Initiates require a code? I just checked it then & it's asking me for a code. When did that happen?

... showing it for people who don't have the code(yay) needed to access Initiates.

Initiates has been down since the end of June, there has been a sticky at the top of the forums regarding their refresh/ongoing maintenance. When the website is active, the only thing you need for login is your Uplay account.

The "Redeem your Code" function is for people with codes from, for example, McFarlane figures, etc., to redeem in-game items that are unlocked to their account through Initiates.

Alphacos007
10-18-2014, 09:19 PM
Initiates has been down since the end of June, there has been a sticky at the top of the forums regarding their refresh/ongoing maintenance. When the website is active, the only thing you need for login is your Uplay account.

The "Redeem your Code" function is for people with codes from, for example, McFarlane figures, etc., to redeem in-game items that are unlocked to their account through Initiates.

Finally someone with the ability to properly read.