PDA

View Full Version : Construction permits

Naernus
10-16-2014, 10:51 PM
I'm stuck! I'm out of construction permits 'cause I stupidly built Graveyard lv. 2 instead of Crypt... Can't build Crypt lv. 2 and commander Tahmur won't let me pass to the upper marshes.

Now, I've been attacking literally everything on the map and took most of the tasks from the Table of Quests and still no sign of new construction permits... I'm guessing it's main quest bound but there's gotta be another way to acquire them, surely the game couldn't be that punishing after a one rash mistake... Any guess, anyone?

Kuby.Tuby
10-17-2014, 04:54 PM
Hi,

Please note that this is not the right forum to post issues and bugs. There is a dedicated forum for MMHO to report bugs and issues.
You can easily access it by visiting www.heroes-online.com and clicking on the link called “forum”. You will be redirected to the right forum where you can leave feedback, report issues and chat with other players.

In this particular case I would highly recommend to contact our support team. A support form can be found on our website (www.heroes-online.com) and they will be able to finish the quest for you.

Best regards
BB_Kuby