PDA

View Full Version : Pressing forward to accelerate the car?

umesto
10-16-2014, 02:55 PM
Please give us at least the option to set the controller buttons. I want to press a button to accelerate instead of pressing forward... otherwise the feeling of driving is rly wierd.

FR_Player-One
10-16-2014, 03:36 PM
Approved.

HorTyS
10-17-2014, 04:06 AM
Eeh, its something i'll get used to, don't have to hold a button down to walk, so...

DapperHayden007
10-17-2014, 07:22 PM
You can change it. ;)

CrashDrake07
10-18-2014, 07:23 PM
Why didn't they just keep it like FC 2 and 3. Driving is fun in FC 3. I hate they changed it to the stick like Halo...this kinda sucks.

GUN_SABOTUR
10-18-2014, 07:50 PM
Super important. Forget what the game is.. as long as it has the option to press forward. We will find out "soon", dont worry so much, the game hasn't been on the shelf for 8 months yet.

HorTyS
10-19-2014, 03:58 AM
Why didn't they just keep it like FC 2 and 3. Driving is fun in FC 3. I hate they changed it to the stick like Halo...this kinda sucks.

Ability to shoot while driving > R2/ RT being used to accelerate imo. I think I've heard that there are alternate control options for it though, but its a bit silly to be so inflexible on what control schemes you're willing to adapt to...

TEMPLERTV
10-19-2014, 04:45 AM
I don't mind it. I play alot of Battlefeild 4 so I'm use to it. Plus using the trigger to shoot while I drive works for me. However if they give people the option to change it, no sweat off my back. just more happy players.

DapperHayden007
10-19-2014, 04:50 AM
Take it everyone just ignored my comment when I said You can change it, trust me, I know.

HorTyS
10-20-2014, 04:29 AM
Take it everyone just ignored my comment when I said You can change it, trust me, I know.

I think I may have seen it in some of the new gameplay footage, a prompt saying L1 to shoot....

CrashDrake07
10-20-2014, 04:49 PM
Ability to shoot while driving > R2/ RT being used to accelerate imo. I think I've heard that there are alternate control options for it though, but its a bit silly to be so inflexible on what control schemes you're willing to adapt to...

Do you always go around putting words into other's mouths. I didn't say I wasn't going to buy the game. I just remember driving wasn't too much fun (for me) in Halo. I'll adjust to it. It makes sense with the control scheme why they did it. Judging from all the gameplay footage a few people are having difficulty adjusting. But again, I said kinda sucks...

HorTyS
10-21-2014, 03:17 AM
Do you always go around putting words into other's mouths. I didn't say I wasn't going to buy the game. I just remember driving wasn't too much fun (for me) in Halo. I'll adjust to it. It makes sense with the control scheme why they did it. Judging from all the gameplay footage a few people are having difficulty adjusting. But again, I said kinda sucks...

:confused: And I didn't say you said you wouldn't be buying the game, I put no words in anyone's mouth, I simply said it seemed you were being inflexible about the control scheme. I'd say that of anyone bemoaning a game's controls before actually playing it.