PDA

View Full Version : Theory on beginning of Erudito

EmbodyingSeven5
10-13-2014, 09:43 PM
As we know the Erudito hacker group is quite the mystery, it has been confirmed it is not the assassins..... so I have 3 theories

1. Erudito is subject 16 or desmond miles in the abstergo network speaking to gamers and leaking Abstergo documents
2. Juno is inside the Abstergo network manipulating situations so she can come back
3. it is an average hacker organization sprouted from this man that emailed Vidic in AC 1

Here's the e-mail-
"I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID. I SAW HIM. HE HAD A METAL BALL. IT OPENED. THEY WENT CRAZY. SHOOTING. STABBING. TORE EACH OTHER TO PIECES. I KNOW IT WAS YOU PEOPLE. SAW THE LOGO. HEARD THE NAME. I'M GOING TO TELL. ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN. YOU'LL BE EXPOSED. THEY'LL KNOW THE TRUTH. AND THEN YOU WILL PAY. YOU CRAZY BASTARDS. YOU'LL PAY."

Megas_Doux
10-13-2014, 10:12 PM
I think Erudito is "dead and buried" just like the modern story.... Eve might be too.

Xangr8
10-13-2014, 10:15 PM
This thread just made me realise that it's been years since we've seen any contact with Erudito. Maybe... maybe Erudito is Initiates. Maybe.

MnemonicSyntax
10-13-2014, 10:21 PM
As we know the Erudito hacker group is quite the mystery, it has been confirmed it is not the assassins..... so I have 3 theories

1. Erudito is subject 16 or desmond miles in the abstergo network speaking to gamers and leaking Abstergo documents
2. Juno is inside the Abstergo network manipulating situations so she can come back
3. it is an average hacker organization sprouted from this man that emailed Vidic in AC 1

Here's the e-mail-
"I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID. I SAW HIM. HE HAD A METAL BALL. IT OPENED. THEY WENT CRAZY. SHOOTING. STABBING. TORE EACH OTHER TO PIECES. I KNOW IT WAS YOU PEOPLE. SAW THE LOGO. HEARD THE NAME. I'M GOING TO TELL. ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN. YOU'LL BE EXPOSED. THEY'LL KNOW THE TRUTH. AND THEN YOU WILL PAY. YOU CRAZY BASTARDS. YOU'LL PAY."

The last one was just some guy that the Templars killed because he ran his mouth and they finally caught up to him.

If you take a few letters away from "Erudito" and rearranged them, add a few more letters, then you get "Dedsec" which is who "Erudito" really is.

NondairyGold
10-13-2014, 10:28 PM
Didn't we get confirmation (of a sorts) in the Black Flag multiplayer, that Erudito was broken up. These are the newspaper clippings that were unlocked telling us about it.
November 20, 2013
Bank Heist Baffles Cybercrime Experts

NEW YORK A near-traceless bank heist that drained accounts of more than $10 million has left investors panicked and police puzzled.

"The trouble is, the money doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. It's just missing," said Captain Georg Perez of Lewis County. "It's not unusual for these hacker criminals to use proxies and untraceable accounts, but this is different. The money doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. It's simply erased."

The disappearance of more than $10 million has some worrying what the impact will be on inflation. But for local investors, the consequences hit closer to home.

"That was my retirement savings," said Rosie McFee, 64, speaking from her daughter's home in Turin. "I don't know what I'll do."

"I just don't see how this can happen. It goes to show the problem is technology," said Dean Briant, 51, of Osceola. "Technology was our first mistake. Scary stuff."

"Whatever this is, it's brilliant," SUNY Potsdam computer science professor Tamila Sharpe said. "We don't even have an entry point. It's like it came from inside the system. It's a fascinating case study a Houdini heist."

Investigators are mum on the identities of possible suspects, leading this reporter to wonder, do they even have any?

"We've turned the case over to the FBI. It's out of our hands," said Captain Perez.

- Leni Horrowitz, Lewis County Inspector

November 29, 2013
Dozens Arrested in Houdini Heist Bust

Toronto More than a dozen arrests were made today in connection to the "Houdini Heist," which last week robbed consumers in at least eight countries of over $10 million dollars.

The arrests came after a tense nine-day investigation by international security agencies, led by the FBI with collaborations from CSIS.

Participating authorities had been tight-lipped about the investigation, leaving penniless victims searching for answers.

But a breakthrough came today when international conglomerate Abstergo Industries, reported recent disruptions to systems and customer records, leading to the arrest of 15 suspects, including two Canadians.

"At times like these, business as usual is not enough," said senior executive Laeticia England. "We felt we had a moral imperative to share what we know."

Although the personal identities of suspects brought in for questioning have not yet been released, the majority of are known members of so-called anti-corporate "hacktivist" collective, Erudito, whose members band together in a loose, Al-Quaeda like structure.

A spokeswoman for the FBI declined to comment on whether the incident has ties to international terrorism, or when victims can expect their funds to return to their accounts, if ever.

-Collected Press

Locopells
10-14-2014, 12:27 AM
Yeah, I read somewhere - though I can't find it now, that Erudito were disbanded, with some defecting to Abstergo.

EmbodyingSeven5
10-14-2014, 01:51 AM
well................................crap.....

I was looking forward to more of that faction................ wasted opportunity IMO

RA503
10-14-2014, 01:55 AM
I understant correctly ? juno made a lot of money disappear and erudito payed for that ?

cawatrooper9
10-14-2014, 02:40 AM
Aww, but that Citizen E stuff in Liberation was so interesting... <------ obvious sarcasm

Shadotterdan
10-14-2014, 03:56 AM
Well, Erudito couldn't be either Desmond or Juno. They first appeared around the time of Brotherhood, and depending on when in universe Project Legacy took place, at that time. The only credible theory I remember running across where it wasn't just a hacker group that was on to Abstergo's activities is that it might be connected to Consus.

EmbodyingSeven5
10-14-2014, 10:41 AM
Aww, but that Citizen E stuff in Liberation was so interesting... <------ obvious sarcasm

but................but I really did lick it ( not sarcasm )