PDA

View Full Version : Pit: Cards are Sh**

superktro
10-13-2014, 01:50 PM
most of the time the cards are from base set 2. Also for some time only premium cards are there. I cant stand premium cards and always burn them if i have a non-premium version of that card (dont care for base set 1 and void rising premium achievements). I also hate it because i got 2 $0B (sounds like u know) super packs and they altogether contained 6 premium cards. In the pit only premium, which are harder to get and also looks bad to me(personal choice). Many wont agree with my idea i know that but some would so i would be rather greatful if better cards spun up at the pit and also an option be given between a premium/non-premium version of the same card

superktro
10-13-2014, 01:54 PM
fyi i hate the shiny cards and they need double sacrifice

Gdinut
10-13-2014, 03:25 PM
more than the cards being premium or not, im more worried about the quality of the cards also 8 hours between cards is too much, they should rotate every 2 or 3 hours.
most of the time the card that is there is some common i already have like 20 copies of it.

Portios86
10-13-2014, 06:36 PM
I know how it feels but they need to have a perfect balance between the money they get, the money you spend, the time you grind, the pit, daily quest, weekly rewards...

The pit canīt be perfect, sorry :(

M0rw47h
10-14-2014, 09:15 AM
The pit canīt be perfect, sorry :(

Since it gives you Wild Cards, it is perfect.

Voidstranger
10-14-2014, 12:57 PM
There are must be only premium cards. Some people still want to complete achievment "Premium BS1 deck":)

Jarema03
10-15-2014, 05:57 AM
There are must be only premium cards. Some people still want to complete achievment "Premium BS1 deck":)
yeah, and some do like shinies. There are not so many methods of getting them

superktro
10-15-2014, 07:03 PM
the third option in the pole had an option if you want the premium or the non-premium version of the card and make sacrifice accordingly. So those who like and those who dont like will be happy