PDA

View Full Version : Game freeze and stuck!

G4LV4TR0N
10-13-2014, 11:13 AM
Help! Game freezes when i try to talk to protector of songline in chapter 3 campaign, i have tried 6 different browsers!!! It's stuck on 'loading dialogue' and nothing happens. I can't fill support bill because there is no support bill for this game!!!

d3vi8
10-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Unfornatuly I have same problem, on chapter 3, I'm stuck on that dialogue.

Kuby.Tuby
10-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Hi,

Please note that this is not the right forum to post issues and bugs. There is a dedicated forum for MMHO to report bugs and issues.
You can easily access it by visiting www.heroes-online.com and clicking on the link called “forum”. You will be redirected to the right forum where you can leave feedback, report issues and chat with other players.

In this particular case I would highly recommend to contact our support team. A support form can be found on our website (www.heroes-online.com) and they will be able to finish the quest for you.

Best regards
BB_Kuby

LUCCIFERUS
11-16-2016, 08:53 PM
Hello,

on server CLA01 the game not working from yesterday afternoon after deployment of new version 191. We are stuck on loading screen, no hero selection. Players not have any message about this situation. What was happened?

Thanks

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-17-2016, 10:50 AM
Hi LUCCIFERUS and welcome to the forums, please ensure that your Uplay Client is not running in offline mode;

As long as you've already logged in once successfully, the client is designed to switch automatically to offline mode if you don't have an active Internet connection or cannot connect to the game servers.

Once in Offline Mode you can switch back to Online Mode at any time by clicking “Go online”in the client menu.

Let us know if this resolves the issue for you.

Kind Regards

LUCCIFERUS
11-17-2016, 12:12 PM
Hi,

thanks for answer. This is not this problem. I can login to game if I change the language on Polish or Italian. If select other languages, that is problem. Can not login many players not only me. I think that problem is in the language interface.

Lucciferus

LUCCIFERUS
12-27-2016, 08:54 PM
Server CLA01 not working - neverending loading, no hero selection. Please restart server. Thanks

LUCCIFERUS
12-30-2016, 12:54 PM
Chat doesn´t work, game is unplayable. Please restart server.

LUCCIFERUS
12-31-2016, 06:34 PM
players are freeze and stuck in way to falcon´s hill....support is horrible, no repairs of bugs :(

LUCCIFERUS
06-10-2017, 11:48 AM
Hello, chat not working, game is unplayable. Please fix it or restart server. Thanks