PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Help with installing ACIV:BF for the second time

n.oonk
10-10-2014, 02:03 PM
I can not instal the game for the second time. my pc says that it is already install but it isn't. have anybody the same problem? or can somebody help me?
what i have done and how it is run.
first when i got the game,I have derectly install the game. then I have played the game. but then I had delete/remove the game from my computer. because I had not enough space at my pc. but now i want to play the game again. but i can not install the game because he says I already have done. then I have delete al the files what i have found om my pc. but it does not solve the problem. what can i do more? is the problem on my pc? or is there a problem with my disk? (sorry for the bad language, english is not my best language).

YazX_
10-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums, this is happening because you deleted the game manually, always use Uninstall from Programs and features in windows. However, your issue is easy to fix, you need to delete registry keys related to AC4 then install again, navigate to this key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ubisoft

Delete those keys:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ubisoft\As sassin's Creed IV Black Flag
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ubisoft\La uncher\Installs\273

If you are using windows 32-bit, then remove Wow6432Node from the keys' paths.

NOTE: take a backup from registry before deleting anything as you might delete something by mistake other than those.

n.oonk
10-13-2014, 06:22 PM
thanks it have worked. i am very happy

YazX_
10-13-2014, 09:52 PM
Glad i could help, enjoy!