PDA

View Full Version : More "fun" suggestions and ideas ?

Krillin_Spree
10-10-2014, 01:09 PM
1 v 5 Situation:
I know it sucks to be the last guy in your team, how about buffing him up a bit ? ya know
For example, you're the last guy in your SWAT team and the enemy about to bust you through the wall, you have the options to boost you up for the fight; by "Spin the wheel of fortune" and take what you receives in a random pick
And there are chances you get to equip within one of these buffs : (example list)

20% chance : More ammunition
20% chance : Faster weapon reloads/switch
15% chance: Increase weapons accuracy/ reduce recoils
15% chance : Increase health/ extra body armor resists
10% chance : Buff your weapons damage
10% chance : Increase your hearing/visual sense (for visual sense you can kinda feel where the enemy team is at)
5% chance : Revive one of your teammate ? *evil laugh*

Equipment : Decoy 'nade
Just for distracting enemy to somewhere else

"Winning animation"
So like when you and your team wins a whole match (not rounds), there's an animation where you take out your sunglasses and wear it to show who's the boss (only the best player in your team earn this animation). the other guy smokes cigar and the 3rd guy stretching his arms because its a long match; and the last two other dudes go high-five or fist-bumps.? I think its pretty cool to add this

Environment Interactions:
You guys saw the demo from E3 right ? the fancy and shiny lighty housey ? If any players can find the switch on/off button, or even shut down the house's electricity haha, this is where the match becomes more intense and random than ever.....OR Or or turn on the TV with maximum volume or turn on the sink lol

Maybe a map with of vehicles ? so like you want to distract the enemy by shooting other car with your silenced weapons, it triggers the alarm systems from the other side ?

[U][I]FIght To The Death:

No more ammo, no more explosives.....bare hands ? police night stick ? baseball bat ? brass knuckles ? you name it

Please DEVS, check these and put it to your game if possible lol

GhostLeader-
10-11-2014, 04:47 AM
Dude go play COD if you want that. This is not COD.

KingKat2
10-11-2014, 07:56 PM
I agree. We do not need another COD styled game. I really want this one to be a true descendant of RS6 series. There has not been a true tactical fps in a while.
I just want more information.

Krillin_Spree
10-12-2014, 05:28 PM
I think you guys are a little freaked out about this; If any of them related to Call Of Duty, please remember this

Call of Duty didn't invent any of that, they just get it on there game first, new things to the modern shooters. I don't even play Call Of Duty that much, I think some of its little features MAY add a little extra sauce into Siege

I ask and suggest to add little more fun to it, serious FPSs are literally everywhere now these days, why not being a little more creative ? Its not about how much to ask or tell the developers of Rainbow Six: Seige to lose something

It's just my ideas no matter how stupid it sounds, that's all. Half of it is not even that common in many modern shooters, they're from some classics like Quake or Unreal Tourament lol

Pest_AWC
10-14-2014, 05:17 AM
Please don't include any of this garbage Devs. Thanks.

shobhit7777777
10-14-2014, 08:02 AM
Interacting with Lights, Hell yes
Winning animation, perhaps

The rest, nope.

Krillin_Spree
10-18-2014, 03:36 PM
@Pest_AWC Please convince me that the Rainbow Six commnunity isn't full of guys like you with his broken and offensive opinions towards a guy that just saying whats on his thoughts. I'd happy to see that you can provide details and reasons instead of replying like a 12 years old
Thanks

Krillin_Spree
10-18-2014, 03:54 PM
@shobhit7777777 Yea those 2 can add something more into Seige, I agree that the rest wont fit with the realism feels,those are still just my scrap ideas lol
Whats your bro ? Share it c:

Ghost-117-16
10-20-2014, 01:19 AM
1 v 5 Situation:
I know it sucks to be the last guy in your team, how about buffing him up a bit ? ya know
For example, you're the last guy in your SWAT team and the enemy about to bust you through the wall, you have the options to boost you up for the fight; by "Spin the wheel of fortune" and take what you receives in a random pick
And there are chances you get to equip within one of these buffs : (example list)

20% chance : More ammunition
20% chance : Faster weapon reloads/switch
15% chance: Increase weapons accuracy/ reduce recoils
15% chance : Increase health/ extra body armor resists
10% chance : Buff your weapons damage
10% chance : Increase your hearing/visual sense (for visual sense you can kinda feel where the enemy team is at)
5% chance : Revive one of your teammate ? *evil laugh*

Equipment : Decoy 'nade
Just for distracting enemy to somewhere else

"Winning animation"
So like when you and your team wins a whole match (not rounds), there's an animation where you take out your sunglasses and wear it to show who's the boss (only the best player in your team earn this animation). the other guy smokes cigar and the 3rd guy stretching his arms because its a long match; and the last two other dudes go high-five or fist-bumps.? I think its pretty cool to add this

Environment Interactions:
You guys saw the demo from E3 right ? the fancy and shiny lighty housey ? If any players can find the switch on/off button, or even shut down the house's electricity haha, this is where the match becomes more intense and random than ever.....OR Or or turn on the TV with maximum volume or turn on the sink lol

Maybe a map with of vehicles ? so like you want to distract the enemy by shooting other car with your silenced weapons, it triggers the alarm systems from the other side ?

[U][I]FIght To The Death:

No more ammo, no more explosives.....bare hands ? police night stick ? baseball bat ? brass knuckles ? you name it

Please DEVS, check these and put it to your game if possible lol

The only suggestion I'd back is an option for the CT team to cut the power in the "planning mode"

But the rest of the stuff doesn't belong in an R6 game.