PDA

View Full Version : Hope EBOLA doesn't wipe people out....

TEMPLERTV
10-10-2014, 02:21 AM
because I really would rather play Far Cry 4 this Holiday rather than worrying about the destruction of civilization. I am so psyced for this game it would be my luck that a pandemic would come along and mess everything up. My PS4 is waiting for this game. Come on now no whammies.

GhostWind905
10-10-2014, 03:57 AM
Since Ebola is only contagious when symptoms are visible ( bleeding from everywhere), think we should not touch anyone who is basically sweating blood. However, Ebola would have perhaps been a more interesting illness to have to overcome in FC2 than Malaria.

BELLROY
10-10-2014, 04:13 AM
Just stay in your house and play games and you won't catch it from anyone. Probably stay away from the undercooked bush meat. and if you live in west Africa, you should probably move.

xMiiSTY
10-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Just stay in your house and play games and you won't catch it from anyone..

Go the store, buy enough pizza rolls and hot pockets to last you about 6 months, some energy drinks maybe? and you'll be good.

StrayDog_RR
10-14-2014, 10:44 AM
I heard ISIL wants to send suicide bombers infected with EBOLA across the world... that's ****ing crazy!

Aashay07
10-21-2014, 11:34 PM
You mean you would rather have people not judge you for continuing to play games and ignore everything happening around you. Yeah me too! :p