PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity on UPlay

Tahiri_Auditore
10-09-2014, 07:51 PM
I'm not sure this is in the right place so I apologize if it's not.

I pre-ordered the game on UPlay back on the 1st of July and looking at my receipt there is no mention of when it will be available. Will I be able to pre-load it on UPlay before release? or will I need to wait until release day to download it?

It also isn't showing up in my library of games. Is that the norm? Or should it be there already?

I'm so sorry for being noob'ish. It's just my first AC pre-order. Be gentle!

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Alphacos007
10-09-2014, 08:10 PM
Sorry if I can't help much, as I usually purchase on Steam instead of Uplay, but the game will only be available in november 11th for the US, and november 13th for europe. There will probably be a pre-load a few days before, as it happened with AC4, but you cannot play the game untill it officially releases, even if you already finished the download.

Mr_Shade
10-09-2014, 08:30 PM
I'm not sure this is in the right place so I apologize if it's not.

I pre-ordered the game on UPlay back on the 1st of July and looking at my receipt there is no mention of when it will be available. Will I be able to pre-load it on UPlay before release? or will I need to wait until release day to download it?

It also isn't showing up in my library of games. Is that the norm? Or should it be there already?

I'm so sorry for being noob'ish. It's just my first AC pre-order. Be gentle!

Thanks in advance for any help. :)Hi

AC Unity won't offer pre-loading on Uplay - the first title to offer this will be The Crew, which is released later.

So, you will need to download it on the release day.

Normally when you purchase a digital copy of a game it should appear - however this can sometimes be different - so best to contact store support and double check ;)

strigoi1958
10-09-2014, 08:37 PM
When I bought splinter cell blacklist it didn't appear in my library until half way through the day of release and I installed it from the option after that.

Tahiri_Auditore
10-09-2014, 08:58 PM
That is exactly what I wanted/needed to know! Thank you all so much for the quick responses. I'll give support an ask as well.

Again, thank you so much! :)

strigoi1958
10-09-2014, 09:15 PM
To be honest I kinda panicked for a while as I thought it would be in my library as soon as I'd entered the code.... then I thought it might be there a minute past midnight on the release day :D by morning I contacted support as I tried to enter my code again and was told it was already in use (which it was.... errr by me oops) anyway I checked my library and it was there....

I'm not sure if it shows up in your account in shop.ubi.com but I have a link there and once I input my account details I can view my purchases. So might be worth going there and checking but I'm sure you're just a little nervous as I was :D

YazX_
10-09-2014, 10:39 PM
i may also add that usually with UPlay, the game will appear on release day under your games tab (but make sure to select "All Games" filter from the top)

Tahiri_Auditore
10-10-2014, 05:26 AM
I found the faq on the shop before sending an email and it says that the game will show up on day of release and I can download it then. The receipt I got when pre-ordering doesn't have the code for the game, it stated it would be sent later. So that should have me all taken care of! :)

You were all very nice to help me out. I appreciate you being so nice to the new girl! (new to the forums, not so much the games) :)

YazX_
10-10-2014, 10:09 AM
I found the faq on the shop before sending an email and it says that the game will show up on day of release and I can download it then. The receipt I got when pre-ordering doesn't have the code for the game, it stated it would be sent later. So that should have me all taken care of! :)

You were all very nice to help me out. I appreciate you being so nice to the new girl! (new to the forums, not so much the games) :)

Welcome aboard and glad we could help you out :)

Please note, since you bought the game from Ubishop, the game will be auto activated on release day under the UPlay account you bought it from, so you wont need to enter any key, though, you will receive one.

Tahiri_Auditore
10-10-2014, 07:48 PM
Thanks for that bit of information. I'm so excited for this game!

YazX_
10-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Thanks for that bit of information. I'm so excited for this game!

we all are, we started to count days left until release since the game was announced, that was in march :)