PDA

View Full Version : [PC] I'm at the end but I can't end it!

JackHBush
10-09-2014, 04:11 PM
I'm Desmond with the guys at the end where I have to jump from pillar to pillar to get to the apple. I'm going insane trying to figure out the jumping sequence. I can get through the first set but then I'm stumped. I'm pretty close to giving up on the whole damned thing. Any tips?

Alphacos007
10-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Honestly, I don't see where your problem could be, there is only one right way, if you jump on the wrong place it will deactivate the whole thing and you'll have to start over, so simply don't go that way again. As a last resource, I'd tell you to watch a gameplay on youtube and follow the same path as the video maker.

JackHBush
10-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Yes, you're quite right. I was impatient. I knew I was at the end and I didn't really want to be playing as Desmond -- not that there's any choice. Desmond is such a colourless character compared with Ezio. When I'm striding about as Ezio, I feel invulnerable. He's a terrific character. And here i am at the end playing as this okay nice guy with three other people who are quite ordinary and that's how it ends. A big letdown. Great game; lousy ending.