PDA

View Full Version : Help Please AC4. Pc V-sync,Cpu Affinities

LightStrider01
10-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Stressed over this game, Why are thier so many youtube videos about how you need d3doverrider to get this game to use vsync and tripple buffering properly??? WTF IS UP WITH THAT. Or tabbing in and out?, Also why does it stress 1 cpu more then another?! ugh!!! Headache, i wanna play your game ubisoft, but damn, i dont wanna spend 20 min setting that **** up everrytime i play. It seems at certians points in citys and what not that i just go from perfect frames to 40 frames without my gpu usage or cpu usage going up, but if i use the tricks and programs and crap, then i can get it to stay 60. please just fix this!!! so i can go yes id like vsync, yes id like trip buffering, and o what do you know, pretty even load among all cpu's and hey the hit on my graphics card makes sense. !!!!!

UbiVolfbane
10-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Sorry for the frustration. If you are having any issues regarding frame rates or anything, please contact our Support team using the links in my signature below. In the meantime, please try verifying the game files before launching the game.

AherasSTRG
10-09-2014, 04:20 PM
They will never fix it and you should be certain that Unity is going to have similar problems.

All big Ubisoft games suffer in terms of optimisation. In some cases, they even cripple their games on purpose, like Watch Dogs.

However, all games they make are superb story and gameplay wise. So, if you can live through the console quality they impose upon PC gamers, you are gonna have fun. You should expect frustrating moments with their games though.

TaleOfDragon
10-17-2014, 10:41 PM
I brought Assassins Creed Brotherhood on steam a few days ago and it took me about 4 hours to download (Not sure because I let it download while sleeping). I ran first time set up and it finished in about 20-30 seconds and opened up. U play opened up and I made a account and tried to login but it said it couldn't log in. I put proxy servers or something off on the U play settings and it let me log in but when it came on Assassins Creed wasn't on there so I Xed and and put it back on. Sadly, that's where the real problems start. U play came on and said updating for a seconds or two then stopped responding. I un-installed it and re-installed it but it was no good. I really want to play this game so please help me as soon as possible.

YazX_
10-19-2014, 10:48 AM
I brought Assassins Creed Brotherhood on steam a few days ago and it took me about 4 hours to download (Not sure because I let it download while sleeping). I ran first time set up and it finished in about 20-30 seconds and opened up. U play opened up and I made a account and tried to login but it said it couldn't log in. I put proxy servers or something off on the U play settings and it let me log in but when it came on Assassins Creed wasn't on there so I Xed and and put it back on. Sadly, that's where the real problems start. U play came on and said updating for a seconds or two then stopped responding. I un-installed it and re-installed it but it was no good. I really want to play this game so please help me as soon as possible.

When you reinstalled UPlay, from where did you get it from? if you havent downloaded it directly from Ubisoft then please do so by the following these steps:

1. Go to www.Uplay.com (http://www.Uplay.com) and download and install UPlay (you will find download button at the bottom of the page).
2. Open UPlay and login and make sure it loads and everything is fine, close UPlay.
3. Open Steam and naviagte to Library and Launch Assassins creed Brotherhood.
4. it will start UPlay and prompt you for CD Key, Steam will show you a prompt for the CD Key, if not, then you can always get it by navigating to Library, Right click on the game and select CD Key.
5. Copy and paste the key provided into UPlay and you are done.