PDA

View Full Version : [Solved]Can you add Chinese language to the Steam version?

brohua123
10-08-2014, 04:38 AM
Hello, RedLynx developers. I see there is a Chinese version of Fusion on Xbox One, can you add Chinese language to the Steam version, just like Evo? Many thx!

Xracer500
10-09-2014, 04:18 AM
Hello, RedLynx developers. I see there is a Chinese version of Fusion on Xbox One, can you add Chinese language to the Steam version, just like Evo? Many thx!

I am pretty sure that the chinese version on Evo was translated by a community member/fan so I don't think this will happen

regards,

*please dont rage if im wrong :)*

brohua123
10-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Evo was developed by Ubisoft Shanghai, so there is definitely a official Chinese version, not some sort of fan-made Chinese patch.
And the official Chinese version of Trials Fusion is available on Chinese Xbox One.
So I hope that will come to PC.
Of course, that doesn't matter to you English players.;)

BenShermanUbi
10-09-2014, 10:18 AM
Hi brohua123,
Thanks to your report, we have found a bug with language.
But it should be ok now. :)
Relogin to steam and switch to chinese language.

Please reply to me after you will try it.
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Xracer500
10-10-2014, 06:30 AM
Evo was developed by Ubisoft Shanghai, so there is definitely a official Chinese version, not some sort of fan-made Chinese patch.
And the official Chinese version of Trials Fusion is available on Chinese Xbox One.
So I hope that will come to PC.
Of course, that doesn't matter to you English players.;)

My apologies sir, I was not aware of that, sorry again. ;) Hope it works for you bud

brohua123
10-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Hi, I switched to Chinese in Trials Fusion properties, but the language in game was still English. Why?:confused:

BenShermanUbi
10-10-2014, 02:16 PM
Hi, I switched to Chinese in Trials Fusion properties, but the language in game was still English. Why?:confused:

That's not good. :(
Ok, continuing investigation. I will reply to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

BenShermanUbi
10-13-2014, 09:49 AM

Ok, try again please. :)

Regards,

brohua123
10-14-2014, 06:17 AM
Ok, try again please. :)

Regards,

It's OK now, thanks for the good work.:)

BenShermanUbi
10-14-2014, 08:12 AM
It's OK now, thanks for the good work.:)

That's great. :)
Have a nice ride. :)

Regards,