PDA

View Full Version : The Crew Season Pass

D4rkSMG
10-08-2014, 01:11 AM
Hi, I've been waiting for this game for a really long time now, and I've pre-ordered it from my local store here in Norway, but we only have the standard version here, so I have a short question:
Will I be able to buy a season pass from the PSN store for like 10 pounds (100 NOK) for the disc game I've bought here in Norway, or do I have to pay a lot of taxes to get it sent to me from Germany?.. It would be really nice if I could just buy my standard game here in Norway and then go to the PSN store and buy a season pass for that game. I hope you understand my question and please help me. Thank you so much, and I can't wait for the game and perhaps get my season pass so I can drive a Ferrari 458 Speciale; one of my favorite cars.

Sincerely,
Simon.

MaXiiczek
10-08-2014, 07:56 AM
i think i have seen a standalone seasion pass for console on gamestop, so maybe you could buy a digital version here, but i don't really know how it works as the gamestop is the only shop where i saw it and we have no official information from Ubisoft...

D4rkSMG
10-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Thank you, but what you mean with standalone season pass at Gamestop? An own game disc? Cause that wasn't what I meant, I meant if I could buy the normal version of the game and then apply a season pass from the PSN store? I really hope that a Ubisoft employee can answer my question, it would mean a lot to me. Thanks.

MaXiiczek
10-08-2014, 11:07 AM
when i say standalone season pass i mean ONLY a season pass, it's probably only a code which you enter in UPlay (or where you console players enter game codes) just as you activate a game

D4rkSMG
10-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Okay, thanks. But I'm still waiting for Ubisoft to answer my question if we can buy it from the PSN store.. Well well, guess I'll just have to wait :)

D4rkSMG
10-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Hi. Bumping this already.. Could any staff/moderator please reply to this thread? I know that I shouldn't bump a thread that often, but I really need an answer now. Thank you, can't wait for your answer.

- Simon

D4rkSMG
10-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Wow, how did this comment get here? :P Internet lag..

D4rkSMG
10-12-2014, 03:07 PM
Sorry for that many posts...

Bump.

UbiVolfbane
10-14-2014, 10:30 PM
Heyas,

If you purchase a game, please be sure to purchase any DLC within the same region as it may cause issues when attempting to play or redeem content. Although the game for PSN may not be region locked, the DLC will be region locked. If you would like to see, contact your region's Support team closer to launch. You may contact the team with the links in my signature below.