PDA

View Full Version : setting an individual route along multiple waypoints

comOnBert
10-07-2014, 04:09 PM
hi, my request is for waypoints:

As for now, as i was told, you can only set 1 waypoint as your target. But what about setting more than 1 for generating individual and special routes?

There is such a big map and thousands of streets, and if you just want to cruise a special tour through the states, you have to look at the map at every crossing .. that's not very amusing, if you listen to chilling music and enjoy the ride .. that's something what annoyed me in TDU2 already.

If i had the possibilty to choose my streets (what also could be dirt roads) to my target, then the map with its roads gets even more precious (if that's the word :). I then could drive my favorite streets to my target along my individual blue line, WITHOUT looking at the map and planning again every few miles ..

please, please, please bear that in mind for launch or later patches! :))) Can't be that hard, or? It would make the game perfect for me (except the rain-thing ;), and i am a true fan of sandbox driving games, as are many others.

thanks a lot in advance :)

BlueIceBall
10-07-2014, 06:16 PM
hi, my request is for waypoints:

As for now, as i was told, you can only set 1 waypoint as your target. But what about setting more than 1 for generating individual and special routes?

There is such a big map and thousands of streets, and if you just want to cruise a special tour through the states, you have to look at the map at every crossing .. that's not very amusing, if you listen to chilling music and enjoy the ride .. that's something what annoyed me in TDU2 already.

If i had the possibilty to choose my streets (what also could be dirt roads) to my target, then the map with its roads gets even more precious (if that's the word :). I then could drive my favorite streets to my target along my individual blue line, WITHOUT looking at the map and planning again every few miles ..

please, please, please bear that in mind for launch or later patches! :))) Can't be that hard, or? It would make the game perfect for me (except the rain-thing ;), and i am a true fan of sandbox driving games, as are many others.

thanks a lot in advance :)

So this guy has a great point.:D
I would like to setup nfs the run in the crew and with his idea about multiple waypoints i could reach my dream. So please put his idea in the game. I think many will agree on this and it is actually weird if you do not have the option for this in such a big map just like he said.:cool:

Lava1400
10-09-2014, 08:14 AM
That is a great idea however it coul be quite comp.licated if your new to the crew I mean people new to stuff like this doesn't want this bugging the so there needs to be an option to set to default waypoints

Yofriends
10-09-2014, 07:49 PM
This great idea of multiple waypoints has already been suggested during the two betas on PC, so hopefully the devs will take this idea in consideration and will include it in the final version of the game.

And according to BlueIceBall, I can't wait to recreate the route of NFS The Run in The Crew, and compare both of them! :)

UbiVolfbane
10-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Hello! I will pass this along to the team as feedback. Thank you so much!

BlueIceBall
10-10-2014, 05:49 PM
YEAH you unterstand it bro!!! :)

BlueIceBall
10-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Maybe you could even create a suboption in this feature. the option would be that the game transforms the waypoints in to a race which means that you can create a custom race on the fly. For instance NEED FOR SPEED The Run.

st4tic88
10-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Where is Like button! :D

DECK-S
10-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Great Idea!!! :D

Sipylos_HUN
10-10-2014, 09:33 PM
This was already brought up months ago. Why do we write about ideas when no one reads them ??????