PDA

View Full Version : Beta

JustinConnor98
10-06-2014, 08:37 PM
I applied for your beta a while ago and I was really excited to try it but when I finally realized I had a code it was too late I only got a couple of hours to play and I already fell in love with it can I re-apply for the beta?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-06-2014, 08:50 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums, please have a read here http://blog.ubi.com/the-crew-release-date-december/ ;)

JustinConnor98
10-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Does that mean I need a new code for this beta or can I use the beta i already installed on my xbox one?

Devilshadow111
10-07-2014, 06:02 AM
ive preordered the game and applied for beta key but havnt got anything whats happening

MaXiiczek
10-07-2014, 07:39 AM
Does that mean I need a new code for this beta or can I use the beta i already installed on my xbox one?

i think you should be able to play with your account from first beta, if you activated it (according to the experience from PC beta)

ive preordered the game and applied for beta key but havnt got anything whats happening

first console beta is over now, you have to wait until next beta... according to key, that's the retailer problem, he should give you a key if it is offered by him, not every preorder comes with a key, depends on retailer

yoda_beast
10-07-2014, 06:25 PM
I preordered the game and never got my beta code

yoda_beast
10-07-2014, 06:27 PM

They didnt have a big enough server for everyone who preordered it so they went solely off the people who applied for the beta

Lava1400
10-08-2014, 07:26 AM
Well you apply you may get in you never did get a garuntee that you get in and you will get a key either through the new beta or before it so the only thing you can do is be paient. I never got a beta key for any of the betas so maybe I may get a chance at this one.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Hi Guys, you can register for the next beta here http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-gb/beta/index.aspx