PDA

View Full Version : Gold Edition Upgrade - A stand-alone Season Pass purchase?

JuvoBackup
10-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Hi there, a quick question!

So I purchased the limited edition over on Steam and after the closed beta on PC I'm really looking forward to the game. I now want to upgrade the game to the gold edition to get advantage of the season pass, but I don't seem to find an upgrade option, or an option to purchase a stand-alone season pass.

Will one of these features become available?

Thanks in advance!

Alpollo-00-
10-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Dont have an answer but i have a similar Question, will the Gold Edition be avaiable as boxed Version?

Only see the Limited Edition on amazon, not the Gold Edition..but i guess the Season Pass is just digital, so i need to buy him separately?

JuvoBackup
10-13-2014, 08:57 PM
Thank you, but it's not 'exactly' what I'm searching for.

The site you mentioned features the season pass for 30 euros (discounted to 25), while the gold edition on itself costs 75 euros (discounted to 65). If I buy it there I'll also need to wait for the key to arrive, whilst the game itself is already resting in my library over on Steam.

What I was hoping for, would be if the stand-alone season pass (or a possible gold edition upgrade) could be available over on the stores of the platforms such as Steam, Uplay and the consoles. (Seeming there is another thread like this running for PSN (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/930022-The-Crew-Season-Pass)). I can not 'return the game so I can upgrade it', because over on Steam the maximum amount of days to ask for a return is 30 days. Also, I'm not sure, but I feel like I'll miss out on a fun ride would this feature not to arrive.

Natchai_Ubisoft
10-23-2014, 11:02 AM
I think the best you can do in this case is to contact our customer support, or perhaps Steam's customer support :)