PDA

View Full Version : ASSASSIN'S CREED: UNITY, DESMOND IS ALIVE: The Evidence

uriic17
10-06-2014, 11:11 AM
Hello, i wonder if the wrriter of this game will get desmond back. i saw a lot of videos in youtubers that have Evidence that desmond alive for exmmple: thre was avideo that the youtuber shown that desmond used the apple of adden and did a trick and And deceived the guards and,the another video the youuber were saying that in that subjecet 16 was saving hime with his hane and in assassins creed 3 desmond used the same hand. in assassins creed unity we are supposed to see desmond and see what happend to him. there was a video that Interview the wrriter of the game and he says a clue i think that i dont remmber so if somone is intrest about this clue it wll be good if replay to me the clue.if somone have more Evidence that desmond alive it will be very good . like what you see i am realy Obsessed for that idea that desmond is alive.

naumaan
10-06-2014, 11:53 AM
Hello, i wonder if the wrriter of this game will get desmond back. i saw a lot of videos in youtubers that have Evidence that desmond alive for exmmple: thre was avideo that the youtuber shown that desmond used the apple of adden and did a trick and And deceived the guards and,the another video the youuber were saying that in that subjecet 16 was saving hime with his hane and in assassins creed 3 desmond used the same hand. in assassins creed unity we are supposed to see desmond and see what happend to him. there was a video that Interview the wrriter of the game and he says a clue i think that i dont remmber so if somone is intrest about this clue it wll be good if replay to me the clue.if somone have more Evidence that desmond alive it will be very good . like what you see i am realy Obsessed for that idea that desmond is alive.

i understand you mate but as mentioned by ac developers .. desmond saga is finished in ac3 .. so .. :3

VolumeRX
10-06-2014, 12:17 PM
If he will be alive, they definitely won't tell you here.
Just wait and see what will happen In the game because there's no other way to know It.

I hope he Is alive, because If he Isn't then they just wasted a character that has a lot of potential of development, especially after Subject 16 mixed himself with Desmond and Desmond's Memories.

Though the last Trailer of the game that was released about a week ago, I saw a glyph that Existed In Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, the sign of It to be more precise.
It's also from the end of the game of Assassin's Creed 1 where Desmond uses Eagle Vision and sees all those signs that Subject 16 left to him.

My guess Is that Desmond has probably cloned himself with the Apple of Eden before sacrificing himself, and Now he Is still alive, and that through the animus he delivers the Glyph to the new employee, because he now has the knowledge of Subject 16 and that's how he knows how to It.

GeorgeLazu
10-06-2014, 01:29 PM
I doubt desmond will come back, but i can only hope they'll bring a new protagonist with a better present day story. The protagonist which is supposed to be the player [i think] was ****. Either way that glypth does mean something, and because Unity has been in developement for 3 years, i think that is enough time for story writers to come up with great stuff.

AherasSTRG
10-06-2014, 05:08 PM
First of all, are you Greek? This theory is really taking a lot of ground in Greek fansites.

Secondly, Deadmond... umm... Desmond is dead.

Fletch_2011
10-06-2014, 06:39 PM
My guess Is that Desmond has probably cloned himself with the Apple of Eden before sacrificing himself, and Now he Is still alive, and that through the animus he delivers the Glyph to the new employee, because he now has the knowledge of Subject 16 and that's how he knows how to It.

Yeah that sounds plausable, hes not alive but in the temple or animus and awaiting the next Assassin to pass on the knowledge to.

uriic17
10-06-2014, 07:21 PM
First of all, are you Greek? This theory is really taking a lot of ground in Greek fansites.

Secondly, Deadmond... umm... Desmond is dead.

no i am not greek i an Israeli and secondly don't doubt the wrriter of the game that he won't bring back so Potential character.

naumaan
10-07-2014, 01:52 AM
If he will be alive, they definitely won't tell you here.
Just wait and see what will happen In the game because there's no other way to know It.

I hope he Is alive, because If he Isn't then they just wasted a character that has a lot of potential of development, especially after Subject 16 mixed himself with Desmond and Desmond's Memories.

Though the last Trailer of the game that was released about a week ago, I saw a glyph that Existed In Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, the sign of It to be more precise.
It's also from the end of the game of Assassin's Creed 1 where Desmond uses Eagle Vision and sees all those signs that Subject 16 left to him.

you mean he became a god like juno, tinia and minerva :3

strigoi1958
10-07-2014, 02:24 AM
Personally I hope not...... I know some people like the modern sections but personally they are just things I need to get through (or preferably skip) as quickly as possible. They break up the story too often for my liking.... They are important because it lets us know why we can die in the game and come back, but anyone wanting to play a modern version have plenty of alternatives like watch dogs, splinter cell etc...
I'm sorry if you prefer walking through an arena or office but I prefer a sea battle or stealth kills or climbing rooftops, castle walls etc...

Just my opinion :D

uriic17
10-07-2014, 08:14 AM
I ALWAYS WONDER ABOUT SUBJECT 16,who was he how is he know about subject 17 and what assassin was he or he is still an assassin who was the employ that got in to hes insistors and whatced the assassin, if you have more info to give me then tell.

jeffies04
10-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Subject 16's story was told in Revelations in the digital memory missions you do outside the animus as part of the Lost Archive DLC.

See if you can still get it for Revelations otherwise watch a walkthrough of it. It will explain his story more.

uriic17
10-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Subject 16's story was told in Revelations in the digital memory missions you do outside the animus as part of the Lost Archive DLC.

See if you can still get it for Revelations otherwise watch a walkthrough of it. It will explain his story more.
his story is without a plot his just pu boxes on his way to walk and thre is words frome somone that not conected to nothing. just a story without a plot

jeffies04
10-08-2014, 04:04 PM
his story is without a plot his just pu boxes on his way to walk and thre is words frome somone that not conected to nothing. just a story without a plot

Interesting... You asked about him.

Shaftex
10-08-2014, 05:55 PM
It's true, Desmond is alive.

In Assassin's Creed 1, Al Mualim cloned himself multiple times while fighting with Altair at the end of the game. If the Piece Of Eden has such powers to do almost anything anyone desires while in the possession of it, then surely Desmond could have easily cloned himself with it as well, then sacrificed one of the clones instead. As for Subject 16 getting mixed up with Desmond in Revelations, it's a bit sceptical what exactly happened with his hand while trapped in the Animus.

Also remember that Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted. So think about that.

uriic17
10-09-2014, 06:33 PM
It's true, Desmond is alive.

In Assassin's Creed 1, Al Mualim cloned himself multiple times while fighting with Altair at the end of the game. If the Piece Of Eden has such powers to do almost anything anyone desires while in the possession of it, then surely Desmond could have easily cloned himself with it as well, then sacrificed one of the clones instead. As for Subject 16 getting mixed up with Desmond in Revelations, it's a bit sceptical what exactly happened with his hand while trapped in the Animus.

Also remember that Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted. So think about that.
How Desmond can clone him self so much time I mean in the video in assassins crew black flag they show that his death was long time ago.

uriic17
10-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Interesting... You asked about him.

I know it's anigma.

Shaftex
10-25-2014, 03:44 PM
How Desmond can clone him self so much time I mean in the video in assassins crew black flag they show that his death was long time ago.

I don't know, it's possible that maybe Desmond used the Apple to clone himself before he sacrificed himself in the Temple. It's possible that Ubisoft might have something up their sleeve, maybe not. But I see no reason why Desmond wouldn't want to do this. Also Ezio cloned himself while fighting Rodrigo Borgia in the Vatican. So yeah just saying.

EverAmbiguous
10-25-2014, 04:19 PM
I'm not sure Ezio or Al Mualim's "clones" were anything other than illusions. Certain not actual human beings with thoughts and feelings and a personality (don't they all disappear if you attack them once, in AC1?).

So I doubt Desmond can simply clone himself and go on. And besides, they've said more than once that Desmond is dead.

Altair1789
10-25-2014, 06:20 PM
I'm not sure Ezio or Al Mualim's "clones" were anything other than illusions. Certain not actual human beings with thoughts and feelings and a personality (don't they all disappear if you attack them once, in AC1?).

So I doubt Desmond can simply clone himself and go on. And besides, they've said more than once that Desmond is dead.

I've learned to not trust Ubisoft after the back of ACR's box says Alta´r is Ezio's ancestor and the back of AC4's box says Edward is a pirate trained by assassins. I think he might come back kinda like subject 16 did, and if that's their plan, they wouldn't tell us he's alive

kidmosey
10-26-2014, 03:35 AM
Personally I hope not...... I know some people like the modern sections but personally they are just things I need to get through (or preferably skip) as quickly as possible.

If they announced they are giving us a "Press Spacebar to Skip" for all of the present day scenarios, I'd preorder 3 copies as a show of support.

Th3 Code
10-26-2014, 04:51 AM
Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler: You should add SPOILER to the title lol

I haven't given it much thought but I think it'd be interesting if they did do that. Not bringing him back to life in a physical standpoint - but if he had a cameo role inside the animus that would be interesting but from what I thought is that the role for the apple of Eden was done. The Apple was used to save the planet, what happened after that I have no idea. The Apple could have dissolved during the creation of the barrier to protect Earth, or it could have gone somewhere else.. I'm tired and not thinking right, but I don't think there was ever any mention of the Apple in AC4.

I've learned to not trust Ubisoft after the back of ACR's box says Alta´r is Ezio's ancestor and the back of AC4's box says Edward is a pirate trained by assassins. I think he might come back kinda like subject 16 did, and if that's their plan, they wouldn't tell us he's alive

Hahahahahaha, you're so freaking awesome I love it. I still can't get over that "Edward is a pirate trained by assassins"? Rofl.. W..What hahahahaha? Oh god.. In what world son, in what world?

jacobmills93151
01-20-2016, 08:29 PM
There's no way that he can still be alive for God's sake they did a autopsy on him I only wish there was a way he was still alive

The0neWhoKnock2
07-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Yes, Desmond is alive! You can play him in new AC http://www.friv4online.com/parkour.html

Connorkenway854
02-11-2018, 07:25 PM

There are many theories about desmond's survival.
1. It goes that during the post mortem of desmond a golden glitch appears
(One that is usually seen when apple of eden activates) and it seen moving across..which might say that desmond made his way through the guards.actually dont know whether to believe this or not,man..That sounds crazy!!
2. This says that subject 16 while saving desmond was living in the hands of desmond,and when he activated the eye subject 16 was dead instead of desmond.Cant believe that becoz,if subject 16 was to be dead then how could the abstergo doctors confirm desmond's death and perform a post mortem over an alive man ?
3. So far this is the most convincing theory with credible proof.In AC UNITY you can see juno's chats with some body.In that she says that "all were there subject 16 , desmond and all". Which probabily brings us to believe that desmond is probabily dead but his consciousness is in the animus,just like subject 16 and juno.If you play AC blackflag you get to know that they can access physical forms..which is in another bodies.
So i belive that desmonds pretty much alive in the animus,but ubisoft keeps denying it.
(THERE IS A VIDEO ABOUT THE 3rd THEORY. I GUESS IT WAS MADE BY THE YOUTUBER "AC CONSPIRACIES")