PDA

View Full Version : Question about free roam

rivaldragon
10-06-2014, 11:07 AM
In the first SP trailer they released Arno is walking down a street and a npc steals another npc:s money and you can run after him if you want and later a fight starts and you can help there too. The thing i'm wondering is if those things will be happening in the free rome also? I don't have a problem with them not because i will mostly have races and play hide and seek with friends xD but it would be a nice thing to have.

Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors in this post : p

Add me om steam/uplay if you want to play co-op :) : Rivaldragon

uriic17
10-06-2014, 11:23 AM
HI WOULD LIKE TO ASK somthing about what you said. I thought that co op is to play with my friends on the same computer. and if i want to play with you and i want to buy the game in the store not through steam i could still play with you?.

VolumeRX
10-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Rome Is only at the end of Assassin's Creed II, and 95% of the time In Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
It takes a long time to free Rome of the Borgia Occupation, even when achieved 100% of Synchronization, Borgia Guards will still continue to ROAM there.

Ohh you mean't to say Free Roam ahh OK ;).

Well, first of all, Free Roam Is not 100% clear to us, but I'm almost certain that you CAN travel with your friends around the city of Paris.
As for doing these thing while Free Roaming with friends, I'm not so sure... I cannot seem to find any Info about doing these tiny Missions (these are not even Side Missions), But I see no reason as of why It couldn't be done (well maybe because It will be too easy to do It with 2, 3 or 4 people, Unless they Increase the amount of people In those Fights).

Let's hope that It Is possible, because I'd like to have Free Roam with as many Options and Activities as possible.

HI WOULD LIKE TO ASK somthing about what you said. I thought that co op is to play with my friends on the same computer. and if i want to play with you and i want to buy the game in the store not through steam i could still play with you?.
Playing Co-Op Is playing Online, It can be done with friends that you Invite, or with strangers that the Matchmaking System will set you up with.
And yes, you still will be able to play, whether you but a Physical copy of the game from a store, from Steam, or from Uplay, It will work with everyone that plays It on the PC, because Uplay Is connected to all of the game copies.

rivaldragon
10-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Rome Is only at the end of Assassin's Creed II, and 95% of the time In Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
It takes a long time to free Rome of the Borgia Occupation, even when achieved 100% of Synchronization, Borgia Guards will still continue to ROAM there.

Ohh you mean't to say Free Roam ahh OK .

I had a feeling I spelled that wrong xD Thanks for telling me :3

VolumeRX
10-06-2014, 04:03 PM
I had a feeling I spelled that wrong xD Thanks for telling me :3
I hope you realized that I was just joking hahaha.
I also hope that you read everything else :)

uriic17
10-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Playing Co-Op Is playing Online, It can be done with friends that you Invite, or with strangers that the Matchmaking System will set you up with.
And yes, you still will be able to play, whether you but a Physical copy of the game from a store, from Steam, or from Uplay, It will work with everyone that plays It on the PC, because Uplay Is connected to all of the game copies.

I thought that co op mode is to play with my friends on the same coumputer and on the same screen.
Do my friends have to pay for the game if they want to play or not.

Ureh
10-06-2014, 08:58 PM
I thought that co op mode is to play with my friends on the same coumputer and on the same screen.
Do my friends have to pay for the game if they want to play or not.

AC Unity does not have split-screen co-op mode (neither online or offline). Yes, every player must be on a separate computer and buy their own copy of the game.

uriic17
10-07-2014, 08:22 AM
AC Unity does not have split-screen co-op mode (neither online or offline). Yes, every player must be on a separate computer and buy their own copy of the game.

i thoght that it will be like two players in the same scroeen that you just need to orees F2 on the computer and play,
i saw that you are anac expert, how do you get how can i get it.