PDA

View Full Version : New AC cameo? What is your most wanted cameo for future games?

EmbodyingSeven5
10-04-2014, 11:31 PM
what kind of cameo would you like in future games. Along the lines of Altiar from AC 2/ or interacting with the main character

SixKeys
10-04-2014, 11:38 PM
A Connor cameo would be okay, just to give those who care about him a bit of closure. No big storyline involving him though, more along the lines of Arno finding a letter where it's mentioned that the North American assassins' current leader is looking to re-establish relations with Europe, and he and his wife so-and-so send their regards.

Namikaze_17
10-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Depends...if we're going into the Past ranging from 1100-1690 than most likely Altair/Ezio.

If future from Late 1700's - 1890's than ones such as Connor/ Arno may come up.

The others aren't as important to the Order to be Referenced.

But yes, A Connor Cameo...:rolleyes: And Altair.

HiddenKiller612
10-04-2014, 11:41 PM
I'd prefer all new characters with no cameos from past assassin's.

I-Like-Pie45
10-04-2014, 11:43 PM
ME AND MY PUFFY KITTIES

LOVE, rc

Xstantin
10-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Rogue is getting enough cameos if you can call it that. Otherwise no. I'd say the same about legacy outfits too.

LoyalACFan
10-04-2014, 11:51 PM
I think it'd be cool if we got a China game set in the 1600s, and Shao Jun served the same sort of role in it as Altair did in AC2. Beyond that, I don't really want a ton of cameos; especially not a Connor one in Unity, that would be forced as hell.

Not a "cameo" per se, but I wouldn't mind Arno, Connor, Elise, and Eseosa starring in a 4-player coop game in 2015.

HiddenKiller612
10-04-2014, 11:53 PM
I think it'd be cool if we got a China game set in the 1600s, and Shao Jun served the same sort of role in it as Altair did in AC2. Beyond that, I don't really want a ton of cameos; especially not a Connor one in Unity, that would be forced as hell.

Not a "cameo" per se, but I wouldn't mind Arno, Connor, Elise, and Eseosa starring in a 4-player coop game in 2015.
I'd rather the main story steer clear of co-op.

LoyalACFan
10-05-2014, 12:02 AM
I'd rather the main story steer clear of co-op.

The main story would, you'd just be able to switch characters a la GTA5 and enter coop missions with whichever character you chose. Then you'd see your coop mates as one of the remaining three characters. Basically just like Unity, still keeping the focus on SP but also including optional coop missions to serve as the MP portion.

cawatrooper9
10-05-2014, 12:39 AM
We're already getting Haytham, but I voted for him anyway. I also would love for Connor to show up with Aveline in Unity (I can dream) and for a bit more closure with Desmond. Abstergo could bring him back with the Shroud and brainwash him in Rogue to be a villain. That would actually fit pretty thematically with the game.

SpiritOfNevaeh
10-05-2014, 12:42 AM
All character cameos would be nice.

But Connor or Aveline should come first :p :rolleyes:

Megas_Doux
10-05-2014, 12:54 AM
The AC movie is "supposedly" set during the Spanish Inquisition, an Ezio´s one would be good if true.....

In game? May be a Connor one in order to give closure.

Altair1789
10-05-2014, 03:05 AM
Connor and Altair are my favorites, it's hard to decide

RinoTheBouncer
10-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Ezio, Connor and Desmond. I wanna be among all 3 of them all night long ;)

TheArcaneEagle
10-05-2014, 12:30 PM
I already knew that Connor would come out top.

But I can see why. We need some closure from him. Everybody has had a second appearance or a mention in multiple games but Connor, so far hasn't. I hope he gets one in Unity.

Kakuzu745
10-05-2014, 06:00 PM
I always want Altair :P

GunnerGalactico
10-05-2014, 10:18 PM
I would definitely like to see cameos with Connor, Aveline , Arno and Elise in future titles.

harsab
10-05-2014, 11:32 PM
What would be perfect imo, At the end of Unity we get a big surprise and we see Connor & Aveline in the end in France. They are looking for Arno to gather up a team to look for a piece of eden or something even bigger then we think (aka stopping Juno).

Then next year bam Unity 2 we get to play as 3 different characters Connor, Aveline & Arno. The main story will be the same for all 3 characters but the side quests/mission can be different for each of the characters and sort of give us a closure on them individually.

LieutenantRex
10-06-2014, 12:50 AM
Ugh. Connor lovers.

I voted Lucy because she was hot and they really could have had a wonderful MD storyline with her, but of course Alex Amancio came and mucked up Cory May's writing in ACR, so...

JustPlainQuirky
10-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Lucy was mad uggers, yo. Dem fish lips.

EmbodyingSeven5
10-06-2014, 01:25 AM
What would be perfect imo, At the end of Unity we get a big surprise and we see Connor & Aveline in the end in France. They are looking for Arno to gather up a team to look for a piece of eden or something even bigger then we think (aka stopping Juno).

Then next year bam Unity 2 we get to play as 3 different characters Connor, Aveline & Arno. The main story will be the same for all 3 characters but the side quests/mission can be different for each of the characters and sort of give us a closure on them individually.

This^. it would be awesome to connect MD and animus storyline through first civ. that moment at the end of AC 2 was my fav MD moment. in AC 3 it felt slightly weird and forced.

JustPlainQuirky
10-06-2014, 02:39 AM
Most wanted cameos implies it's a priority to me.

I prioritize actual relevant character inclusion over cameo.

But if I had to pick, then Connor.

king-hailz
10-06-2014, 08:02 AM
I would rather have a Connor sequel and Edward as a cameo for a game set in England before he dies or something...