PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II - Bonus skin code

Rado.Lukacs
10-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Hello,

I would like to unlock the bonus skin that supposedly comes with Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition. Are there any people who have this edition and were able to access the bonus skin? (It should be available in tailors' shops.) There are many people on different forums claiming that they can't access it, although they have the Deluxe Edition or the Game of the Year Edition - every wiki that I saw says that "This skin (dye) is unlocked by entering a code obtained after buying the Assassin's Creed II 3D mobile game from the Verizon App Store. Also this bonus skin is included in the Game of the Year Edition and Deluxe Edition."

If it truly cannot be accessed, I would like to ask if there is anybody who has not used their code obtained from the Assassin's Creed II 3D mobile game from the Verizon App. I would like to buy an unused code because the mobile game is not available for purchase anymore as long as I know and if it was, I would not be able to buy it, because I do not live in the US and I am not a Verizon customer. If anyone here is able to provide an unused key or give any more information, please PM me, I would like to pay for it.

Additional info in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/920315-Assassin-s-Creed-II-3-Templar-Lairs-DLC-for-PC).

Thank you very much. :)

Anykeyer
10-06-2014, 09:56 AM
This GOTY and Deluxe info only applies to console releases (codes from those editions wont work on PC). Ubishop and Steam Deluxe both dont have this skin.
On the other hand at least 1 guy on YT has PC AC2, bonus skin and claims he got it from Deluxe. So my guess is that there is an edition on PC, with that bonus skin, somewhere. But finding it isnt easy, especially now when AC2 itself is quite old.

Rado.Lukacs
10-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Do you think that it will ever get released as a separate DLC or is there any way to obtain a key from Ubisoft directly? I don't like that the Deluxe Editions for PS3 and Xbox have the bonus skin, but the PC version does not.

If there is anyone who has not used their key yet, I would greatly appreciate if they contacted me. Also, if anyone could access a free key, I am willing to buy it from them (transaction through PayPal). Please PM me.

Thank you for your answers. :)

Anykeyer
10-08-2014, 07:06 AM
No, Ubisoft wont do/release anything for AC2.

Senningiri_GR
04-08-2015, 08:44 AM
Well AC2 was in 2009... What did you expect?