PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed General Discussion

Aphex_Tim
10-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Isn't it kind of odd that in the General Discussion section, there isn't a general discussion thread to discuss all AC related stuff not worth starting a new thread about?
Let's see how well this one will do!

So, I just started playing Liberation. I hate to say it, but I already like the Louisiana swamp better than AC3's frontier... It looks rather gorgeous, has an eerier atmosphere and most importantly gives you much more incentive to actually tree-run, with all the water everywhere. It looks a lot more organic as well.
As for the game itself; I think it's pretty good so far, given the fact that it's originally a handheld game... The beginning was a bit boring and rather trippy but I really enjoyed sequence 2 in the swamp. Looking forward to see what more it has to offer!

pacmanate
10-01-2014, 04:55 PM
I love Black Creek in AC3, all swampy and had a very distinct look to it. However I swear you don't have any reason to visit it during the story. Theres one fort there and maybe 1 animal hunt?

rrebe
10-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Didn't we already try to have a thread like this (for general AC stuff) not too long ago and it got shut down? :confused:

I liked the frontier much more that the swamp.

JustPlainQuirky
10-01-2014, 04:56 PM
This kind of thread isn't allowed.

Trust me, I tried.

It was successful too.

BW just won't allow it.

Though she hasn't been around a while so maybe it'll last.

Hans684
10-01-2014, 04:58 PM
This kind of thread isn't allowed.

Trust me, I tried.

It was successful too.

BW just won't allow it.

Though she hasn't been around a while so maybe it'll last.

Why it should have stayed and why it doesn't make sense it was locked. The thread proved itself.

JustPlainQuirky
10-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Because BW prefers seeing a lot of threads I guess.

marvelfannumber
10-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Because BW prefers seeing a lot of threads I guess.

Well I guess it is kind of odd to have an AC General Discussion thread in the AC General Discussion subforum. Seems kind of redundant I guess.

pacmanate
10-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Ah, no I remember why.

Because discussions did occur in the old thread that would have been thread worthy, stuff gets lost in threads like this.

We had a Rogue one too and everyone posted all new content in it, but for people looking for new stuff it's not practical.

Megas_Doux
10-01-2014, 05:07 PM
The observatory was dissapointing! The lack of platforming levels in AC IV dissapoints me up to this day!

Layytez
10-01-2014, 05:10 PM
The observatory was dissapointing! The lack of platforming levels in AC IV dissapoints me up to this day!
Well at least it had some visual quality...

Aphex_Tim
10-01-2014, 05:25 PM
As long as we keep it on-topic and don't turn it into another BUWYWL thread, it should be fine...
I believe last thread got derailed a little too much but I was also bummed that it got closed. I'd say it's worth another shot. :p See how it turns out.

ze_topazio
10-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Would be cool if they gave us some "tomb" style missions inside New York churches this time around.

Mr_Shade
10-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Guys,

'All in one' threads - don't work - people spam them - or - they get flooded with off topic chit chat - or - they turn into a subject that deserves it's own thread - so please either post threads on specific subjects - or if its random - in the BUWYWL thread.

Thanks