PDA

View Full Version : So about the subtitles language again...

EVA Spartan 317
10-01-2014, 04:13 PM
Hi everyone!

It's me again who made posts both about Assassin's Creed III's and Assassin's Creed IV's subtitles.
I made petitions to make english language available for all regions. I failed, so I will just ask.
Will the English language be an option for the subtitles and texts in Assassin's Creed Unity? Or will it be region specific as before and we'll have to bear the horrible translations? If there is any information concerning this matter please reply!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Aphex_Tim
10-01-2014, 04:16 PM
Isn't it just linked to the language settings of your console?

EVA Spartan 317
10-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Isn't it just linked to the language settings of your console?

Unfortunetly,no! I live in Hungary so my region languages are hungarian, russian and polish. These were the ones that I could choose from in-game. When I set my consoles language to english it changed to russian because it couldn't change to the console's language and set it ofr the simpliest.

Kakuzu745
10-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Unfortunetly,no! I live in Hungary so my region languages are hungarian, russian and polish. These were the ones that I could choose from in-game. When I set my consoles language to english it changed to russian because it couldn't change to the console's language and set it ofr the simpliest.

Can you buy it from Ubi Store? Or is it like region locked or something like that?

EVA Spartan 317
10-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Can you buy it from Ubi Store? Or is it like region locked or something like that?

I do not know how does it work if I buy it digitally. I only have AC I and II digitally and those were not translated to hungarian. Brotherhood and Revelations were not translated as well only AC III and IV. I've considered buying AC Unity from the Marketplace but I would not get the pre-order bunoses and such.

Kakuzu745
10-01-2014, 07:58 PM
I do not know how does it work if I buy it digitally. I only have AC I and II digitally and those were not translated to hungarian. Brotherhood and Revelations were not translated as well only AC III and IV. I've considered buying AC Unity from the Marketplace but I would not get the pre-order bunoses and such.

Not from the marketplace...I mean go to the ubistore and check if they have shippings for your region. Maybe if you buy it from Amazon and have like a mailbox courier there? I dont know.

I am guessing the only way for you to get it is to buy outside of Hungary.

EVA Spartan 317
10-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Not from the marketplace...I mean go to the ubistore and check if they have shippings for your region. Maybe if you buy it from Amazon and have like a mailbox courier there? I dont know.

I am guessing the only way for you to get it is to buy outside of Hungary.

I checked it and they do ship here but it would come out to 80 € or more. And as I said before I wouldn't receive the pre-order items. ( dlc, t-shirt and other mercahndise)
The best would be a yes or a no from Ubi! :D I don't know for this price I could buy the game digitally with the season pass!