PDA

View Full Version : About the price of Assassin's Creed Unity

haofeileo
10-01-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm in Canada. I see ACU is 59.99 CAD on Origin while it's 69.99 CAD on Uplay or other stores for PC version. Anyone knows why?

YazX_
10-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Prices differ from different retailers, so there is nothing to worry about.

naumaan
10-01-2014, 08:12 PM
yeah they differe ... bdw do check the info of games may be there is a season pass or a unite program offer or something else present .. with the 69.99 dollar game

Kalait
10-09-2014, 03:27 AM
Well apparently it is cheaper to buy from Origin (lo EA) than any other store like Steam or even uplay.

The standar version is 39.99$ so i feel tempted to buy from there as i did with watchdogs and that worked out fine.

The only thing i do not know is if i will get the code for the spin to win guilloitine prize drop

YazX_
10-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Well apparently it is cheaper to buy from Origin (lo EA) than any other store like Steam or even uplay.

The standar version is 39.99$ so i feel tempted to buy from there as i did with watchdogs and that worked out fine.

The only thing i do not know is if i will get the code for the spin to win guilloitine prize drop

as far as i know, no you wont, Spin to win and Unite are exclusive to UPlay pre-orders only.

Beschikbaar
10-09-2014, 11:33 AM
no you wont, Spin to win and Unite are exclusive to UPlay pre-orders only.
That isn't true at all...
I didn't pre-order it on uplay, but i still got the unite thing.

YazX_
10-09-2014, 01:21 PM
That isn't true at all...
I didn't pre-order it on uplay, but i still got the unite thing.

good for you, seems there are some retailers offer it as an agreement with Ubisoft since many others don't, if you got it from your retailer then you cannot generalize that all of them can provide working pre-order codes, so my point stands and i would suggest you (Original Poster) to contact the reseller before buying it.

Beschikbaar
10-09-2014, 02:54 PM
There is no need for me to contact my retailer,
The code is working.

YazX_
10-09-2014, 04:18 PM
There is no need for me to contact my retailer,
The code is working.

hehehehhe, its not for you, its for the original poster :)

my bad since i didnt separate it in new line or made it clear. (comment edited)