PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Game Replay Quests

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Since it seems like a lot of people are starting to replay their AC games, I figured I'd make this thread since it technically doesnt belong in the 3rd Party Game discussion thread.

Discuss, share, and have fun ;)

I have just finished replaying AC1.

I never realized how monotone Altair's voice is, but yet I still love him. :o

Still a badass with too much pride, and his conversations with Malik are still memorable.

In this one, I didn't find Desmond as annoying as I did the first time I played.

Kinda sad Al Mualim had to go though.

And I found some of the voice acting hilarious.

But those heralds or beggars. UGHH!!! So bloody annoying. Every 10 seconds, "Curse Saladin and his army of infidels" or "A few coins, could you spare a few coins please?"

BoBwUzHeRe1138
09-30-2014, 08:13 PM
AC1 really wasn't as bad as I remember. I never disliked Desmond, I feel that his personality is pretty in line with what I'd be like. He didn't fight or run, knowing that he'd just be harmed if he did but he also didn't JUST sit back... he snuck out (with some help) and didn't really know what the heck was going on.

But the gameplay... It's still repetitive. No doubt about it. But it's not as bad as I remember. I wasn't too annoyed by collecting the intelligence on the targets and the Templars in the game are still the least two dimensional IMO. Also, I can't help but enjoy it. It's the first one...the one where the Assassins and Templars ACTUALLY and historically existed.

The biggest annoyance is Altair's voice. I like his character and in my opinion, he's still the best. According to the sync bar, Altair never got hurt during that time meaning no archer shot him, no blade slashed him unlike subsequent Assassins who don't de-sync as they're harmed. Also, he trained from birth. So given just traditional Assassin weapons (no advanced things like the hidden gun or crossbows or muskets or whatever), I feel that Altair would beat any of the other Assassins. But that's just me.

But that voice. THAT VOICE! UGH. His voice in ACR is waaaay better. I wish they'd remake the original AC, perhaps tweak some things (like the insane number of collectibles) and also get the ACR guy to redub Altair's lines. He sounds like a monotone American rather than a Syrian in need of humility.

It still has the best sense of mystery and wonder out of the series too.

Also... F**K THOSE BEGGARS AND CRAZY PEOPLE WHO SHOVE YOU.

Fatal-Feit
09-30-2014, 08:17 PM
Off-topic, but I love your new sig, Humble.

-----------------------

Personally, Altair's voice didn't bother me during my replay (kind of arrogantly-cool, if you ask me). Everything aside from the camera felt solid. That camera was my only enemy until the end. :nonchalance:

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-30-2014, 08:20 PM
But the gameplay... It's still repetitive. No doubt about it. But it's not as bad as I remember. I wasn't too annoyed by collecting the intelligence on the targets and the Templars in the game are still the least two dimensional IMO. Also, I can't help but enjoy it. It's the first one...the one where the Assassins and Templars ACTUALLY and historically existed.

VERY repetitive. Got annoying after a while and that did not motivate me to get 100% full sync lol

The biggest annoyance is Altair's voice. I like his character and in my opinion, he's still the best. According to the sync bar, Altair never got hurt during that time meaning no archer shot him, no blade slashed him unlike subsequent Assassins who don't de-sync as they're harmed. Also, he trained from birth. So given just traditional Assassin weapons (no advanced things like the hidden gun or crossbows or muskets or whatever), I feel that Altair would beat any of the other Assassins. But that's just me.

But that voice. THAT VOICE! UGH. His voice in ACR is waaaay better. I wish they'd remake the original AC, perhaps tweak some things (like the insane number of collectibles) and also get the ACR guy to redub Altair's lines. He sounds like a monotone American rather than a Syrian in need of humility.

I was kinda mad that they didn't recast Shabhaz for Altair in ACR. Maybe because I thought it was badass, but I kinda wish they never replaced him.

I couldnt appreciate the ACR voice, but maybe when I replay it again, it'll grow on me since everyone seems to like his voice. But we'll see.

It still has the best sense of mystery and wonder out of the series too.

Agreed on both points :p

Off-topic, but I love your new sig, Humble.

-----------------------

Personally, Altair's voice didn't bother me during my replay (kind of arrogantly-cool, if you ask me). Everything aside from the camera felt solid. That camera was my only enemy until the end. :nonchalance:

The camera movements were okay, just wish you could get the position just right sometimes during cutscenes.

GunnerGalactico
09-30-2014, 08:35 PM

I also liked Altair's voice in AC1, even though he had an American accent. Despite it's repetitiveness, I still feel that AC1 was a decent game.

It did have it's fair share of funny dialogue. There are two that comes to mind when you walk towards the guards and rescue the citizen, and one of them yells: "Thief! You are filth!" or "You dare steal in my presence!? That will cost you your life!" :p

pacmanate
09-30-2014, 08:37 PM
I love AC1. And I love how arrogant Altair is and also seeing him become wiser as the game went on.

But God damn, those missions. After sequence 4 I feel the reptitiveness kick in and it really is a struggle for me to finish

Xstantin
09-30-2014, 08:43 PM

I kinda miss them XD

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-30-2014, 08:52 PM
I also liked Altair's voice in AC1, even though he had an American accent. Despite it's repetitiveness, I still feel that AC1 was a decent game.

It did have it's fair share of funny dialogue. There are two that comes to mind when you walk towards the guards and rescue the citizen, and one of them yells: "Thief! You are filth!" or "You dare steal in my presence!? That will cost you your life!" :p

Can never forget those!

I also wish I understood what Altair said in his language after he approached them, probably something like "let him/her go" or "prepare to die."

I kinda miss them XD

Surely, you can't be serious :rolleyes:

Xstantin
09-30-2014, 08:58 PM
Crazy people were fun compared to abominable ACIII kiddies :).
The piece of dialogue I'll never forget is Bruno the donkey and "I hope they'll let us go inside"

Alphacos007
09-30-2014, 10:00 PM
There are two that comes to mind when you walk towards the guards and rescue the citizen, and one of them yells: "Thief! You are filth!" or "You dare steal in my presence!? That will cost you your life!" :p

Haha, that last one was epic, I haven't played AC1 in quite a few years, yet I can still hear the guard's voice saying that in my head.

Crazy people were fun compared to abominable ACIII kiddies :).
The piece of dialogue I'll never forget is Bruno the donkey and "I hope they'll let us go inside"

Honestly, I still have the crazy guys more, because they were always breaking my disguise >:(
Also, where is that dialogue from? I remember the phrase itself, can even hear his voice saying that in my head, but can't seem to remember the situation.

Xstantin
09-30-2014, 10:04 PM
^ One of Brotherhood missions before the Banker assassination. Ezio has to carry a chest listening to silly guard chatter.

Alphacos007
09-30-2014, 10:09 PM
Oh, true, now I remember :P

Off-topic: nice sig you've got there, just noticed it. wish i had the creativity to do something cool like that haha

Xstantin
09-30-2014, 10:32 PM
Staying on topic, I replayed Black Flag for the final community events, but might run around Havana and Kingston when Unity gets close to release. 42 days to go :)

GunnerGalactico
09-30-2014, 10:33 PM
Who could forget the mission in ACR where Ezio had to disguise himself as a musician and rescue Suleiman!? Good times! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PhY_sK1lmEY#t=0

SixKeys
09-30-2014, 11:39 PM
I just finished replaying AC1 too. I was stuck on sequence 5 for a long time. For some reason I love starting games over and even if I love them, tend to leave them hanging halfway through. I just really enjoy the sense of a new adventure and the closer I get to the end, there's just not much to discover anymore. I keep wanting to restart ACB even though I still haven't finished my last playthrough. :p

Anyway, I still love AC1 as much as ever. Getting used to the old freerunning took some time, I kept forgetting how to sprint. I still enjoy the final battle in Arsuf. Now I pretty much breeze through it, but I still remember how much I sucked on my first playthrough. Had to do the fight with the Templar group at least 20 times. (Turned out the problem was I had gotten through the entire game up to that point without learning how to counter kill. Oops? :p ) So with that memory in mind, I still get that tingly "oh ****" feeling in my stomach when the Templars surround you. I love how they're built up throughout the game as the most badassest of warriors, so you really feel a sense of accomplishment after taking down a whole army of them.

I'm slightly ambivalent on Alta´r's voice. I acknowledge that his acting is very stiff in that way where you know he probably recorded all of his lines alone in a voice booth, without mocap or supporting actors to bounce off of. Some actors are better at it than others. But he's still the one true Alta´r to me, because he was the first. His voice still has this gravitas that ACR's Alta´r lacked. He still manages to convey anger, confusion, arrogance and compassion in pivotal scenes.

I will also never stop singing the praises of Philip Proctor as Warren Vidic. Al Mualim's performance is amazing too, but I feel Vidic's performance often goes unnoticed. Just try closing your eyes and simply listening to that voice as he talks to Desmond. You can just hear that smug smirk, the condescension dripping in his voice. He has an amazing ability to change his inflection in a heartbeat to hit just the right notes. He's like an old-timey school master who thinks himself high above his students and just loves to humiliate them when they give wrong answers. He's the villain we love to hate. While I kind of understand why they didn't get Proctor back as young Vidic in the AC4 tapes, I still wish they had. The guy standing in for him didn't convey Vidic's personality or speaking mannerisms at all, I doubt the actor even saw Proctor's performance in AC1.

Megas_Doux
10-01-2014, 12:04 AM
Who could forget the mission in ACR where Ezio had to disguise himself as a musician and rescue Suleiman!? Good times! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PhY_sK1lmEY#t=0

LOL!!!

And I still freeroam in AC I tied with AC IV, AC II comes in third place!

Farlander1991
10-01-2014, 07:50 AM
I want to replay AC games after I'm done with Unity :)

I still appreciate AC1 a lot and it still holds a second place in my AC favourites list (it was first before AC4 came out), but... it's so hard to replay it, to be honest. The pacing in the beginning is horrendous (and it's such a chore to get through it...). The story is awesome, but the dialogues can be so unnecessarily long-winded. There was one time when I made an example of what an ACIV conversation would look like in AC1.

Though, I think AC1 white rooms are the most stylish, but they're also over-abundantly long.
Like the exchange of phrases from ACIV:
- You mistake my motives old man, I'm doing this just for a bit of coin.
- As was I lad, as was I.
(which is aweseome, btw http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/biggrin.png )

In AC1 would look like something:
- You mistake my motives, old man.
- Why, aren't you an Assassin devoted to protecting people based on your precious philosophy?
- I couldn't give a toss about that.
- Then why do you do this?
- A bit of coin, really.
- Then you and I are not so different.
- I don't see myself working as a slaver.
- Do you think I have a personal vendetta against those people? I was in it for coin, just like you.

And it's just two of five lines from AC4 conversation converted :p

But I still love how it was designed to be played hudless (though, the missions that were added in the PC version don't go by that philosophy, like the rooftop race from point A to point B type of things), and how everything we ever going to need is on the screen without any sort of hud.

I also like the little things that somehow are missing from games like AC2 (at least as far as I remember), like jumping through market stands to avoid guard blocks during chases.

And the clothing physics in comparison to Ezio's trilogy are so awesome.

RinoTheBouncer
10-01-2014, 09:22 AM
So far, I’ve finished AC, ACII, AC:B and now at the beginning of AC:R. I’m playing all games, including AC:Liberation and all story-driven DLC.

ACI is beautiful story and setting-wise. Despite it’s repetitive nature, it never fails to entertain me and the fact that Altair speaks American accent is entertaining because it reminds me Prince of Egypt film where Moses and Rameses speak American and British accents, respectively despite being in Ancient Egypt. It had it’s charm.

ACII is perfect as ever, character-wise, story-wise, gameplay-wise. It never fails to entertain me. The ending still shocks me like the first time. It’s absolutely the best.

AC:B is wonderful and, like ACII, still shocks me and gives me the same feeling of anticipation and excitement to see the ending.

AC:R ties on the No.1 rank with ACII. It’s definitely magical. The scenery, the story, the dialogue and of course, Ezio. Probably the warmest and most personal AC game, by far. The ending, Desmond’s Journey and The Lost Archive, just perfect.

RinoTheBouncer
10-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Now I’m in Sequence 9 of Assassin’s Creed III. So far, it’s been an epic journey. I’m glad that I get to do this every year before the release of a new game. I’m loving ACIII much more than I did before. ACII and AC:R are still my most favorites and AC:B is amazing, as well. Ezio’s trilogy tops my list. Best protagonist, best story, best events, best directing, best everything.

ACIII is perfect except for it’s flawed battle A.I. and detections system and the last 5 minutes which were beyond terrible. I wish that someday, they remaster Desmond’s saga for the PS4 and perhaps create an extended cut for the ACIII ending, giving us at least a look at how the outside world was surprised by the solar flat..etc. I mean it was such a pale and lifeless ending considering the events that were happening. Like “ok, you’re in this room and you must assume that the world is safe" How original!

Playing ACIII now makes me insist that Connor deserves a sequel, if not a closure, then any kind of progress to his story.

SirTookTookIII
10-11-2014, 10:40 PM
After seeing that minstrel video I wanna start replaying now, my AC disk is cracked so I can't play that one though. I do have every other game so I may just start at ACII. I've been thinking of skipping AC2, ACB, and ACR though because I've already replayed them all a couple of times and just do the 18th century games instead. Anyone else think it would be a good Idea to just wait until Rogue and Unity are out so I can play them in order of timeline, say 1st. AC4 2nd. ACRo 3rd. ACIII, 4th. ACL, 5th. ACU?

ze_topazio
10-11-2014, 11:10 PM
I'm currently playing the most recent Zelda on the 3DS, if I finish in time I may play AC4, Freedom Cry and the Haytham segments of AC3 to prepare for Rogue.

naumaan
10-12-2014, 07:05 AM
i ve finished playing from ac2.acb, acr, ac3 and ac4 ... now i m looking forward to acu ..

i love ac1 for its kool story and game play elements but the only reason i didnt play it back was its repetitive nature and i ve played it many times too

Kakuzu745
10-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Finished playing AC1 again. Some things that I noted again or noted for the first time:
- Despite all of his flaws this game remains as my favorite. The setups, the cities and Altair look are damn awesome.
- I remembered what bothered me from Altair. It is not really his voice acting or his dialogue, it is the fact that he has no body language at all! Throw some body language to the guy and he would be the most baddass ever (he is still my fav assassin though).
- I already created a thread about the MD. I just used to love this kind of Modern Day.
- I loved the templars of this game. My favorite group by far.
- I decided to go ahead and collect the flags this time too and to be honest I had fun. I love this kind of collectibles (i.e: not lame animus fragments that are already showing on the map :S)

SpiritOfNevaeh
10-21-2014, 06:17 PM
Finally finished re-playing ACII. Been a long time since I’ve been this one:

Loved the beautiful ambient music (loved the music that played when you were working on contracts). I can now understand why everyone was mad about no ambient music in ACIII)
Parkour was a little difficult to get used to, even was ANNOYING at some parts
The tombs were a little fun
Still thought the modern day was a bit boring
Tailing, once again, still got on my nerves
Felt nice not to play with optional objectives :p

And I still don’t get why people thought Ezio was “the bomb.” He was a good character, but I personally think the only reason why people liked him was because of the famous, game loving nerd of a VA Roger Craig Smith (which is not a bad thing because I like him too).

Maybe it’s not until his later games that he was “overrated.” Oh well.

Onto Brotherhood and Revelations.

Fatal-Feit
10-21-2014, 06:19 PM
Felt nice not to play with optional objectives :p

The best part about AC:2, IMO. Full immersion, no distractions.

ze_topazio
11-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Yesterday I finished AC4, I'm going to start Freedom Cry today.

SpiritOfNevaeh
11-01-2014, 04:20 PM
I have finished AC Brotherhood:

- I actually encountered glitches in this one. Not cool Dx
- The parkour/combat was still annoying to me. UGHHHHHH
- I actually love the music in this one better than AC2, especially the chase music.
- And as some people have said, this game could have actually been bundled with AC2 or Revelations, or even a DLC, since it felt kind of… short aside from the side content, but that’s just me.
- Now I can see what everyone was talking about with the GUARDS! GUARDS! craziness from Cesare lol. Annoying as hell
- I'm rating the modern day portion from OK to meh.
- First time seeing optional objectives. Not cool! Thank god there was a trophy for getting 100% competition. Was not inspired after the pain I went them to try for it Dx

Onto Revelations!

ze_topazio
11-01-2014, 04:22 PM
You had never played Brotherhood?

SpiritOfNevaeh
11-01-2014, 04:38 PM
You had never played Brotherhood?

I have.

It's just been a while since I've played and I barely remember anything.

Back then, I used to rush video games to make it back to the store and make it within the return period :P

Nowadays, I like to take time to play/replay and include anything side content I might have missed.

ze_topazio
11-02-2014, 10:35 PM
I finished Freedom Cry just now, I'm going to start AC3 now.

cawatrooper9
11-02-2014, 10:51 PM
I'm trying to finish replays of all the games before Unity releases. I'm on Liberation now... probably not gonna make it...
Anyway, here's some frantic thoughts:

AC1- Graphics are surprisingly not that bad. I really like the gritty feel.
Also, the cities do have some interesting landmarks, but the main story really doesn't utilize them at all.

AC2- Wow, so much more side content in the game than I remember! I never really ventured outside of the main storyline in this game, glad I did finally.

ACB- Combat/ parkour are so much improved!

ACR- I really like this game's atmosphere. I wish I had more time to stay in it.

AC3- I also like this game's atmosphere, the mixing of rural and city elements. I wish it wasn't so buggy.

ACL- Can't wait to get to Black Flag...

straty88
11-02-2014, 11:38 PM
Like Cawatrooper I'm attempting to finish all the games before Unity. Thus far I've finished AC1 and started AC2. I'm also starting liberation for the first time, As it was on sale and I need something to do on my way to college.

AC1 - This is probably my 11th play-through at least, I've replayed Jubairs, Williams and Sibrands Assassinations a number of times each, along with playthroughs I've started and subsequently scrapped. So I know this game like the back of my hand. Still completely forgot how bad the texture pop-in is in the Kingdom on PS3. This play-through also reminded me how much I'm going to miss the death speeches, at least some of them. Garniers and Jubairs in particular. Also while looking around the AC wiki I didn't realize Jubair and Abu'l Nuqoud had the same voice actor. The more you know. :)

AC2 - I haven't played through AC2 in years. Mainly because I just found the Templars to be a bit, meh along with a few other small niggles. Only just explored the first tomb, so I'm finally into the meat of the game. The combat is still as tedious as I remember but I forgot how much fun just running around the Florence rooftops was. Also the music is just fantastic, sat listening to it as I'm writing this.

ACL - Not very fair into this and tbh I'm not sure how much further I can be bothered playing. Lots of small issues just making the experience fairly tedious. The city, considering it's on the Vita is okay but beyond that, there's not much else I can say I love or even like. I look forward to finishing this and then remote playing AC4 on my Vita.

ze_topazio
11-05-2014, 02:31 AM
AC3 Haytham sequences finished.

I'm prepared for Rogue.

SpiritOfNevaeh
11-05-2014, 03:02 AM
AC3 Haytham sequences finished.

I'm prepared for Rogue.

Awesome!

~~~~~~~~

And I just finished AC Revelations!

Goodness! Desmond looks soooo much different in this game than the others, more mature too

I LOVE THE HOOKBLADE!

I wish they had kept that walk-and-talk feature for the other games. T’was nice not to worry about struggling to hear the conversation while controlling the character at the same time.

I really missed Shahbaz’s voice while playing the Altair memories. Really wished they didn’t replace him. They did say his voice was badass, so why the replacement? T_T

The parkour was SOOOO much easier to handle in this one!

Yusuf/Altair death scenes = Dem feels T_T

And yes, Ezio's moves were much more brutal in this one than his last two games.

Anyways, onto my favorite game of the franchise… AC3!!!

Assassin_M
11-05-2014, 03:34 AM
AC I: Awesome as it always is. Replayed the first mission, Abolnoqood's assassination and the last mission.
AC II: God, the music is just so amazing. finished it last month
ACB: The most well structured AC game. finished it last month
ACR: The best of Ezio. Still love tower defense and Constantinople. finished it last month
AC III: The only AC game that doesn't feel like a chore to reply. finished it 2 months ago
AC IV: Started last week and i'm currently on sequence 5. Still amazing. best AC game.

Namikaze_17
11-05-2014, 03:38 AM
Currently trying to beat Brotherhood & Revelations...

Played through 2, 3, and 4.

Wish I had AC1 though... :(

Ureh
11-05-2014, 04:05 AM
I'm replaying AC3/4 before Rogue (actually I just finished 4)!

I've also got a few extra thingies in mind to make these playthroughs as fresh as possible:
1. Lower the brightness setting so that dim places appear dark and sunlit areas seem to become more saturated (did I use that word correctly?) and vibrant.
2. Try to be as creative as possible when completing missions..
3. Raise my kill count in AC4 above 20k (should be completed, not sure what's going on, but uplay isn't recording it!)
4. Do more free-roaming in the alleys (especially during winter) and Frontier.

I had a lot of fun replaying AC4 cause there were a few times where I inadvertently broke the game which resulted in a few bugs I've never seen.

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-04-2015, 02:04 AM
After a long "hiatus," I just finished playing AC3. God, this story! Made me fall in love with Connor/Haytham again. <3

Might just play the game 20 more times like I did before on the xBox. :rolleyes:

All that playing surprisingly give me the highest AC3 stats on Uplay, like top 1% worldwide in kills, recruit kills, riots, etc :o

I REALLY didn't wanna press that Square (PS) button to "get Haytham off me" DX

And, since I got the PS version of AC3, I was able to play the PS exclusive missions on them, like the Benedict Arnold one.

Connor was a little more expressive in this one as well as the DLC. Loved him in both regardless <3

Fun Fact: Also, I've noticed something that I don't think anyone realized.
The recruit by the name of Clipper Wilkinson, if you notice his finishing moves, they're the exact same as Haytham's moves.

I'll move onto Black Flag soon.

And I think I'll play Rogue next before touching Unity. Looks like that game still has to fix itself and such, not to mention getting very mixed reviews.

Ureh
01-04-2015, 02:41 AM
Oh yeah, I think it was just less than two weeks ago, I was replaying AC3 too. the recruits in AC3 were pretty fun in the glitchy, counterintuitive way! One of my fav things to do is to get them injured then you can tell Connor to lay them to rest. It's probably the recycled ACB ezio animation but it's so funny cause the recruits aren't dead and Connor is already closing their eyes. xD

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-04-2015, 02:56 AM
Oh yeah, I think it was just less than two weeks ago, I was replaying AC3 too. the recruits in AC3 were pretty fun in the glitchy, counterintuitive way! One of my fav things to do is to get them injured then you can tell Connor to lay them to rest. It's probably the recycled ACB ezio animation but it's so funny cause the recruits aren't dead and Connor is already closing their eyes. xD

I know right?

I was like "close eyes" as in put them to rest, and Connor's like "how bad is it," "how are you faring," etc and they are ready to fight in like 2 minutes. lol

Sometimes I injure them on purpose so I can hear Connor talk so softly to them :rolleyes:

And it's funny how they just brush off the injuries like "just another scar" or "it's nothing permanent I think." XD

But I'm sure there's probably a reason they didn't "kill off" these recruits, maybe we see them later in his story or something.

SixKeys
01-04-2015, 03:08 AM
I know right?

I was like "close eyes" as in put them to rest, and Connor's like "how bad is it," "how are you faring," etc and they are ready to fight in like 2 minutes. lol

Sometimes I injure them on purpose so I can hear Connor talk so softly to them :rolleyes:

And it's funny how they just brush off the injuries like "just another scar" or "it's nothing permanent I think." XD

But I'm sure there's probably a reason they didn't "kill off" these recruits, maybe we see them later in his story or something.

Connor talking to his injured recruits was a detail I liked, although it was kinda funny the way they'd just keep rolling in agony on the floor after saying they were fine. Like Jesus, Connor, at least carry them to safety or something before you take off.

Ureh
01-04-2015, 03:20 AM
Oh yeah indeed.

I don't have a ps4 yet but I couldn't help and pretend that I'm already playing unity. It's just so satisfying in ac3 when I do controlled descent without stopping... I'm like... awww yeah that was so seamless. Connor's animation is so cool cause it looks like he's skateboarding or snowboarding when he descends. My fav part is in new york when he jumps down on a beam effortlessly then uses the remaining momentum to jump to the lamp post, then makes a landing so soft not even a feather could compete with him!

Ureh
01-05-2015, 03:14 AM
Does anyone know what that red stuff is? Was replaying ac4, my first time seeing that.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7488/16013927340_48ce44745d_o.jpg

ze_topazio
01-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Does anyone know what that red stuff is? Was replaying ac4, my first time seeing that.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7488/16013927340_48ce44745d_o.jpg

It's the stuff of legends.

Namikaze_17
01-05-2015, 03:02 PM
I know right?

^ That's funny. XD

I remember getting into a huge brawl with my recruits.

We were winning, but the last guard ended up stabbing my recruit ( forgot who) in the throat with a sword.

So I was like: "Oh, ****!" and finished off the last one. So I'm thinking: "Man, can't believe I lost them." as I walked towards them, convinced they were dead.

So Connor kneels and I'm expecting him to close the recruits eyes when all of a sudden he speaks and says: "how bad is it?"

And the recruit replies: "I'm fine Connor. It's nothing permanent..."

Then I was like: "Dude! you just got stabbed in the throat." XD

Funny how video games work like that. :rolleyes:

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-05-2015, 03:43 PM
^ That's funny. XD

I remember getting into a huge brawl with my recruits.

We were winning, but the last guard ended up stabbing my recruit ( forgot who) in the throat with a sword.

So I was like: "Oh, ****!" and finished off the last one. So I'm thinking: "Man, can't believe I lost them." as I walked towards them, convinced they were dead.

So Connor kneels and I'm expecting him to close the recruits eyes when all of a sudden he speaks and says: "how bad is it?"

And the recruit replies: "I'm fine Connor. It's nothing permanent..."

Then I was like: "Dude! you just got stabbed in the throat." XD

Funny how video games work like that. :rolleyes:

Makes me laugh every time XD

ze_topazio
03-15-2015, 09:04 PM
I started replaying Liberation, this time spoken in French.

Templar_Az
03-15-2015, 09:31 PM
I am currently replaying AC Revelations, my pace seems to be 1 sequence a week lol, I don't play much on the playstation these days. Its nice replaying since the last time I played revelations I never had a HD tv so the text appeared small, now with my new tv its so clear and nice to play. Ima have to replay all the games from ac 1 soon I reckon.