PDA

View Full Version : Looking back

funktastic-
09-30-2014, 04:14 PM
I was just watching my little girl playing one of the tracks i made a few months ago and she went on to some that was my first tracks and sometimes makes me laugh. In one i have built all this office , put wires and plugs in it , gone into detail only to just see my daughter roll back and disapear through a magic window lol. also all that detail and i forgot chairs ? an office without chairs. If any of you have spare time take alook at some of your old tracks your old tracks you have previously made and forgot about. Some funny stuff goes on im sure i put chairs in that one .. who stole em ?:p

TeriXeri
09-30-2014, 05:16 PM
This is my first ever Trials Track (Evo Gold) on track central:

(my first ever build was a bit before that but apparently I made it in offline mode so I couldnt share it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chYuVlwmgos&index=1&list=PLDJFpconWdtZsNDpOZeqsvbcv6smDWVdh

It was a pretty interesting concept, basicly a curved driveline spiraling around , mostly going up and up and up, I should try something like that sometime again.

Of course seeing stuff like a railway with no begin or end, and 90 degree angles are fun to see now, but I came a long way since then.

geordiedeviant
09-30-2014, 05:56 PM
This is my first ever Trials Track (Evo Gold) on track central:

(my first ever build was a bit before that but apparently I made it in offline mode so I couldnt share it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chYuVlwmgos&index=1&list=PLDJFpconWdtZsNDpOZeqsvbcv6smDWVdh

It was a pretty interesting concept, basicly a curved driveline spiraling around , mostly going up and up and up, I should try something like that sometime again.

Of course seeing stuff like a railway with no begin or end, and 90 degree angles are fun to see now, but I came a long way since then.
Go little donkey!! :'(

mutetus
09-30-2014, 06:35 PM
Oh god.. My first tracks were truly horrible. Don't even remind me. And then some tracks were filled up with so much heavy logic and physics that I couldn't fit any actual decoration in there :D

IBlubbiI
09-30-2014, 07:58 PM
Lol Teri, your track is a masterpiece compared to what i fabricated the one time i tried to build a track :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5U5oVJSxzw

I didnt know how to place checkpoints, i didnt know how to edit the driving line and there were so many objects that i got confused and used none.

After that i figured that i should leave the track building to more talented guys :D

TeriXeri
09-30-2014, 08:12 PM
I gotta admit I did follow 3 video series before building, and it's what put attention to the game in the first place:

My first real attention to the game came from a BFF-report by mikeB about Trials Evolution Gold, after I just quit World of Warcraft in april 2013 so I started looking for other games (he played WoW as well so I was already following his channel)

MikeB also did TETS (trials evolution tuesdays) , and Will it Donkey? series for long time before that so I had a lot of tracks/critics to whats supposed to be a decent track, and it inspired me to build for the donkey, too bad he had issues with the game and stopped the video series, but I continued.

I also watched the Tutorial videos before building (still knew nearly nothing on code back then, look at the example elevator hehe)

funktastic-
10-01-2014, 02:24 AM
what the hell was that you was riding lol , they could do with a few more bikes in fusion like a chopper or something lol.

i aint got my first track as for some reason i lost about 10 tracks from my saved account , everything went. Dont know why but even things in favs in the editor went. Could get it from the feeds tho but its not all that old just seems it to me. Should start a comp . The best first or worst track people made lol. would be fun.

:)