PDA

View Full Version : Was the DM of the P-63 fixed??? It doesn't seem as tough anymore.

Osirisx9
07-25-2004, 07:02 AM
Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the P-63 cant take too many hits anymore. Personaly I like the dammage model better now. It seems allot more realistic and balanced against the other aircraft. Getting hit in the engine leads to a fire and then I have to bail out most of the time. A few hits in the wing makes the bird very unstable or many times just un-flyable. Also I cant park on the six of a He111 and shoot at will without worring about getting shot in the head anymore. There was even a time when a G2 took me out on a head on pass with one shot. Also I noticed that there are not too many posts about the P-63 since the 2.04 patch released. This I find odd because so many 109 and 190 jocks were complaining about the P-63 DM. Its my belief that there are less pilots flying it online because of the percieved reworked DM and the fact that the aircraft is a handfull to fly and fight.

RAF238thOsiris

Osirisx9
07-25-2004, 07:02 AM
Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the P-63 cant take too many hits anymore. Personaly I like the dammage model better now. It seems allot more realistic and balanced against the other aircraft. Getting hit in the engine leads to a fire and then I have to bail out most of the time. A few hits in the wing makes the bird very unstable or many times just un-flyable. Also I cant park on the six of a He111 and shoot at will without worring about getting shot in the head anymore. There was even a time when a G2 took me out on a head on pass with one shot. Also I noticed that there are not too many posts about the P-63 since the 2.04 patch released. This I find odd because so many 109 and 190 jocks were complaining about the P-63 DM. Its my belief that there are less pilots flying it online because of the percieved reworked DM and the fact that the aircraft is a handfull to fly and fight.

RAF238thOsiris