PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about the game

Inskandar
09-28-2014, 02:56 PM
1) how many cars the game will have?

2) the internal mirrors will work?

3) can you make your own paintjobs in the final game?

4) can you make builds for your car in the final game?

5) in that faction war thing, the region of your faction matters?

BigBoyMitchTI
09-28-2014, 04:03 PM
1- The amount of cars that have bin spotted from trailers video's screenshots etc is currently on 55 including 25 manufacturers.
How many cars the game will have in release and how many cars will be added after release is unknown.

2- The internal mirrors did not work in the beta but hopefully it will at release.

3- They told us that you will not be able to make custom paintjobs as in using stickers and vinyls but they said they were thinking about adding it in as future content (Not gauranteed)
But you will be able to use preset designs made by the developers or use buy stationairy stickers such as stripers on the top.

4- Not sure what you mean by builds, seperate builds for each car in each spec? I dont think you can save multiple builds but why would you?

5- I believe that once every while the people inside of the factions get rewarded with stuff and based on how good the people in your faction did the job the rewards will be better.
But if you do the jobs like one of the best people in your faction your reward will be alot better too. (That's what i heard so far from unreliable sources)

Hope this helped.

Inskandar
09-28-2014, 09:07 PM
Thank you ^_^
And I heard that every month a faction will win, and they unlock especial missons ( 1-4 hours long ) that give a big reward, but i dont know if these missions are only in the faction territory, like, wolves have a bad and small territory, so their missions will be shorter?

Mlstwalker
09-29-2014, 02:28 PM
I forgot the details but I think I heard/read that it's to our advantage to stay loyal to a faction rather than swapping between them.

MaXiiczek
09-29-2014, 02:54 PM
yes, because two reasons...

1) your reward is dependent on how you contributed to the standing of your faction, if you switch in the middle of the month, you wont be able to contribute that much as if you stay whole month
2) your reward is dependent on your standing in your faction, so very good racer in a bad faction will have better personal rewards then average racer in a good faction, and it's easier to be best in a worse faction