PDA

View Full Version : AC4 XB1 AA 4v4 Tournament

FRANKONATOR123
09-27-2014, 04:55 PM
One of the problems that we xbox one players have is that our community is pretty much dead. That is everyone is playing Destiny. To re-involve our community I have decided to host an ac4 xbox one tournament. This tournament will be a 4 vs 4 gamelab.

Things that are in no way shape or form allowed (please whoever is hosting the games make a gamelab banning the following: This tournament bans the use of sixth sense, minor hack, vision, kill buffer, pistol, poison dart, poison and hot pursuit. Also absolutely positively NO SHIELD TELE'ING ON LAMPPOSTS, POLES, TREES etc. if this is proven by video proof the player and his team

If a player disconnects and is unable to rejoin the game (he/she must have video proof) the game will be redone unless there is two minutes left and the players team is losing by three or more artifacts

DO NOT SIGN UP IF…
You are going to argue every little thing.
You cannot attend a game (If you have a friend who is not in the tournament and would like to sub then it is ok).
You are unwilling play a game.
You are going to trashtalk to any body related to the tournament(Not that it is ok to do it to other people)

When signing up please state team name, your clan tag and gamer tag (Put an asterix next to the name of the captain). You then fill out the information for you teammates as well as give me a way to contact you (please use smart glass and keep checking to see if you have tournament related messages.To sign your team up please post if you are the first second or third etc person to signup. Or just send me a message

Oh and if you don't have a team there will be a freelance list(send me a message and I will put you on it and come up with random teammates for you.

If you have any questions comments or concerns send me a message on my FRANKONATOR123 account

Teams

Freelance list

Waiting List