PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with .trk's and custom skins?

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 04:32 PM
When I use a custom skin and save a track. When I replay the track the custom skin is gone?

I was trying to make a funny track to post online with a super dooper http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif custom paint job on a Buffalo. Yet in the track it's just a plain unmarked green camo skin.
Takes about half the humor out of it really. I looked at Fraps but the demo only allows 15 second captures, and I lack any video editing software where I could connect them together.

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 04:32 PM
When I use a custom skin and save a track. When I replay the track the custom skin is gone?

I was trying to make a funny track to post online with a super dooper http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif custom paint job on a Buffalo. Yet in the track it's just a plain unmarked green camo skin.
Takes about half the humor out of it really. I looked at Fraps but the demo only allows 15 second captures, and I lack any video editing software where I could connect them together.

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 04:41 PM
Bind a key to "Quick start recording" (or somthing, check controls) and use that instead. Hit the button to start the recording, and then again to stop it. Saves it as a .ntrk and shows custom skins. At least it does for me... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 04:44 PM
I had it bound to "Q" but I think I forgot to stop it so maybe thats why it did that. I'll try again, but as the humor in it was really just an accident I had while trying to fly. It's hard to repeat lol.

On another note I tried to cut, and paste the info from a .trk so others could see it but thats not working like it had previously either.

Message Edited on 09/23/0304:03PM by Hopperfly22

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 06:23 PM
Hopperfly listen to me:

Run up your game & go to network settings & change skin dl to the up position wich is ON then make your tracks & your skins will show up in the track.......

TRUST ME I had same problem took me forever to figure it out.

<center><font size="7" color="red">Arcade Mode Inabled[/i]</font>