PDA

View Full Version : 5 Custom Track Picks Every Video!!!

ZombiesXRedheads
09-23-2014, 12:56 AM
Hi guys,

Check out our Trials Fusion Custom videos!
We pick the best 5 tracks available in every video we share!
We do this with dual commentary from me & my girlfriend!
As usual we always play together, this causes less silent moments
wich we think is very important to keep our videos enjoyable!
At the moment we are at our 65th Custom video wich is for us, very amazing!

Please give it a try at our YouTube channel and feel free to join us, to give it a like or to leave us some feedback :)

We hopefully see you there! Much appreciation & love to everyone! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZootJ-UTH_2MWFPVDiWfXdbHbU10GU5

TeriXeri
09-23-2014, 11:09 AM
Keep up the good work, I've watched at least the first 40+ of your Trials vids, as well as some of other games (wolfenstein/knack) and I enjoyed them so far.

I will be sure to catch up to the newer ones :)

Blackbird569
09-24-2014, 12:45 PM
Hey Zombie & Redhead, Great work on the series, Congratulations on the 65th video.
Always fun to see the tracks that you pick. I'm on 360 so its cool to see tracks from another platform...

funktastic-
09-24-2014, 02:36 PM
hi Zombie & Redhead cool channel loads of comic value with it ,

thanx for showing some of mine and hope it doesnt stop becuase really good for the community and creators.

The pair of you make me laugh. :)

ZombiesXRedheads
09-27-2014, 11:41 PM
Ow thank you for being with us^^ We're so happy people like what we're doing and like us the way we are :)
Trials will be an ongoing series as long as it stays interresting ofcourse. The amount we upload always depends on how much enjoyable tracks being added to the list. We always do our best to make everything at it's best wich need a lot of editing ofcourse :) Thanks again and feel free to leave a comment here and there if you want to^^ Take care!
Keep up the good work, I've watched at least the first 40+ of your Trials vids, as well as some of other games (wolfenstein/knack) and I enjoyed them so far.

I will be sure to catch up to the newer ones :)

ZombiesXRedheads
09-27-2014, 11:47 PM
Hey, nice to have you with us^^ Thanks for the support & grats :) We wish we were able to play all the Xbox 360 & One tracks aswell because we see that most of Xbox community from Trials Evolution is still on those platforms :s It's a good thing that the guys from RedLynx share some tracks on multiplatform aswell XD We have a love for Trials games and all the creativity & effort people put in their tracks. It's just awesome! Thanks again for your nice reply and take care my friend! We appreciate it a lot!
Hey Zombie & Redhead, Great work on the series, Congratulations on the 65th video.
Always fun to see the tracks that you pick. I'm on 360 so its cool to see tracks from another platform...

ZombiesXRedheads
09-27-2014, 11:54 PM
hi Zombie & Redhead cool channel loads of comic value with it ,

thanx for showing some of mine and hope it doesnt stop becuase really good for the community and creators.

The pair of you make me laugh. :)

Hey funktastic-, Thanks for the nice reply and all your effort on Trials Fusion on PS4! Your tracks are really nice! We keep this series going as long as it stays interresting ofcourse. Also Trials games are something we always want to keep playing so the chance we keep doing this is pretty big haha :) Nice to have you with us man, and looking forward to more tracks of you! Take care and thanks again!