PDA

View Full Version : Collection Achievements

SaberRocha
09-21-2014, 04:57 PM
Will Sins of Betrayal brings us back collection achievements? And, more important, will Griffin Bane missing ones be implemented with them?
I really don't mind if the reward is one gold, but i do think there must be a history mark.

Bazaltovy
09-22-2014, 10:03 AM
I was harassing the dev team with questions about collection achievements, actually :D And since there was no logical explanation behind cancelling them in Griffin Bane, I guess their absence was just an accident and it will hopefully never happen again. :)

Kimundi
09-22-2014, 10:12 AM
I've heard they will make a comeback indeed, and maybe even for older series (such as Griffin Bane?)

superktro
09-23-2014, 07:22 PM
this time with access to wildcard make collection achievement more rewarding and not that emillos pack

Jarema03
09-24-2014, 06:19 AM
Emilio packs are good. They are a way for players who do not have cards from open to start collecting them

superktro
09-24-2014, 04:04 PM
too many random cards which i can get through base set II, make the emillos pack as if it contains cards not present in base set II. It was the reason it was removed from the shop

Gdinut
09-24-2014, 05:48 PM
Emilio packs are good. They are a way for players who do not have cards from open to start collecting them

that is partially true.. ive been playing this game since May and i pretty much have everything at this point in standard so i started hoarding gold for when emilio packs were available in the shop. because all ive pretty much have going is to venture into OPEN
i got around 70 emilio packs the last time they had it available for purchase... and i did get a lot of commons and some uncommons, but i only got 1 hero and 1 epic in 70 packs.. i guess i am either unlucky or those packs have too many cards in the pool to be efective in building a Open collection...

the other problem is wildcard wise the open cards are way expensive its like they just want people to play standard..

thanasis
09-26-2014, 07:51 AM
the other problem is wildcard wise the open cards are way expensive its like they just want people to play standard..

They've said that themselves like a million times already.
What's with that obsession some people have, to be cannon fodder in open at all costs?

Xyx0rz
09-26-2014, 11:33 AM
What's with that obsession some people have, to be cannon fodder in open at all costs?
I think the problem is that people got all these awesome cards in the campaign that they want to play with, but can't.