PDA

View Full Version : 2 separate leaderboards?

Borads
09-20-2014, 09:20 PM
Just wondering why there isent a leaderboard for dlc and a leaderboard for non dlc like in evo.

This is basically like saying if you wanna compete buy our dlcs

IBlubbiI
09-21-2014, 12:40 AM
Ye, just add a non dlc Leaderboard.

S-Wallis
09-27-2014, 01:25 PM
I think that it's going to be nearly impossible to compete without dlc because of the coffin runs. As the coffin glitch was patched before dlc was released, all of the noobs who beat my times on the original tracks by doing the coffin glitch, won't be able to beat my times on dlc tracks, so the overall score should even out. It still pi$$3$ me of that coffin glitch runs didn't get wiped from the leaderboard. I know they're going to make the top 20 scores coffin glitch free, but that only helps the best players in the world. Doesn't help people like me who are happy to be ranked in the top 500!

princessfran
09-27-2014, 08:13 PM
Today I saw a few coffin runs for the first time (understand now also what they mean) and I find them highly unfair.
I read that they won't get deleted and I really don't know why not (the reason that was given doesn't make enough sense to me to be honnest), they should be able to delete those and those persons should be able also to make a new attempt to ride them.

If....it still wouldn't be possible, there should be mentioned in the screen behind the player who used the glitch a sort of sign that this is not a official position on the leaderboard.
At least that would give a bit of justice to the players who didn't use the glitch..