PDA

View Full Version : Way of the Machine

geordiedeviant
09-20-2014, 03:50 PM
So like my friend and I are in a rivalry.

I rocked a 10 minutes..

He came back and hit me with a 7 minutes!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh whatever....BAM! 5 min and change!

I hate/love that track but I'm getting pretty damn good at it. I promised him i'd make under 4 minutes.
Beers in....nothing planned......

Oryolus_Phoenix
09-27-2014, 12:27 PM
The track is a metaphorical masterpiece.

princessfran
09-27-2014, 08:15 PM
Yup, it surely is.
It looks awesome but also too difficult for me (at least for now...I hope that changes in the near future;p)

Oryolus_Phoenix
09-28-2014, 04:52 AM
I would say that everyone except for about 10-20 people struggle to some extent with the track.

geordiedeviant
09-28-2014, 01:59 PM
I would say that everyone except for about 10-20 people struggle to some extent with the track.
That's because you need to fluke too many obstacles in a row for a good time.

Totally agree. But saying that I don't struggle with it anymore. Most PROPER ANNOYING obstacles I've learn how to do and just breeze past. That vertical wall though can do one...and the second but last obstacle with the barrel....screw that!

bigbow62
09-28-2014, 05:27 PM
Keep at it Trial'ers........my 1st run 316 faults LOL.......my 5th run 37 f :cool:

BeardinUSA
09-28-2014, 09:54 PM
I got 9 faults the first day of the DLC and havent really attempted to reduce it since. Track is just too damn long, and there are too many opportunities to make a mistake, so in the meantime trying for platinum seems rather pointless.

If redlynx ever got around to adding multiplayer I would have an excuse to practice trials and maybe eventually take a stab at the platinum. But i pretty much gave up on way of the machine after the first day.

Oryolus_Phoenix
09-29-2014, 04:48 AM
It's the two steep inclines that are tricky. They are harder to do if you have to start from the checkpoint coz you just won't have the same speed = less grip.

nffcvanquish
09-30-2014, 12:54 PM
i bought trials hd a few months before evo came out and even though i wasnt that good at it, i was hooked and kept on playing. when evo came out id like to think i had got a good understanding of the game and was always improving my times every time i decided to try and beat previous records. i know a few people hate fusion (why????) but i love everything about it and im now ranked in the top 30 on xbox one.

way of the machine is definitely the hardest track in the game so far, but after spending around 4-5 hours, i got a time of 2mins 9 seconds, which im very pleased with and means i wont ever have to play the track again :)

the point im trying to make is that as long as you have patience, you will eventually get better :)

im 34 years old and my reactions, reflexes and memory isn't as good as it used to be, so if i can do it, then anyone can :) lol

Oryolus_Phoenix
10-03-2014, 04:06 AM
I love everything about Fusion as well. I'm not a builder tho, so I can't comment on the editor but I can comment on the textures -- they look GR8t.

ZanyWabbit
10-07-2014, 03:04 PM
The track is a metaphorical masterpiece.

Yep

ZanyWabbit
10-07-2014, 03:05 PM
im 34 years old and my reactions, reflexes and memory isn't as good as it used to be, so if i can do it, then anyone can :) lol

Youngster

nffcvanquish
10-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Youngster

lol, my perception of the average age of trials players must be way off :)

ZanyWabbit
10-07-2014, 03:33 PM
lol, my perception of the average age of trials players must be way off :)

(hand over mouth and mumbled voice) old here.

Oryolus_Phoenix
10-10-2014, 12:05 PM
You R only as young as how you feel. Me. I'm aged - 29