PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

K22a1c
02-16-2004, 05:01 PM
hey ya'll i have a quick question. i've noticed that the AI pilots u fly with are listed as flying sorties even when are not necessarly flying with you. this is cool but i've never noticed them to get any kills or be killed during this time. i am playin the campaign on short mode and flyin about once a week so alot of time passes in between. they DO get ground kills which is cool if u're a ground attack pilot but werid as a fighter pilot cuz u rarely have ground attack missions. has anyone ever seen a roster pilot with a kill or bein killed that didnt' fly wiht you? please answer

K22a1c
02-16-2004, 05:01 PM
hey ya'll i have a quick question. i've noticed that the AI pilots u fly with are listed as flying sorties even when are not necessarly flying with you. this is cool but i've never noticed them to get any kills or be killed during this time. i am playin the campaign on short mode and flyin about once a week so alot of time passes in between. they DO get ground kills which is cool if u're a ground attack pilot but werid as a fighter pilot cuz u rarely have ground attack missions. has anyone ever seen a roster pilot with a kill or bein killed that didnt' fly wiht you? please answer

Taylortony
02-17-2004, 05:10 PM
nope i havent http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif