PDA

View Full Version : Pulled to middle of track editor/ Crashes

funktastic-
09-18-2014, 10:30 AM
Hi this has happened a few times and im curious as to know why. ( PS4)

When im making a track and dealing with the physics parts. It sometimes pulls me all the way to the middle of the map and spins then crashes. Also when looking at certain favourites in favs it crashes the game and i have to reload. This tends to happen frequently and has sometimes resulted in me loosing 3 or 4 hours work. I do try to save as often as possible but when your into it as you know , you tend to just plough on lol. Would be good if anyone could help me with this.

Oh and is there a limit to how many things you can have glued as one object and then move it with ope without it effectig performance.

thanx guys;)

mutetus
09-18-2014, 02:04 PM
My guess goes to a glue group that is larger than the physics activation area so that an object in the other end has physics but one in the other side doesn't and the engine can't keep it together. Of course this is just a wild guess since I haven't seen the glue group.

funktastic-
09-19-2014, 09:13 AM
hi mutetus

Dont think its a problem with regarding glue as it mainly happens when dealing with ope or physics joint. Then again saying that the object does usually have some glued part to it often and it usually sends me to the same part on the map under water mindlessly spinning lol.

Anyway thanx for your help , its not a massive problem just if i forget to save , i wanna kick my self when it happens.Oh do you know why it crashes when i go a certain saved favourite. I cant even go to it to delete the favourite.