PDA

View Full Version : Any news on the patch that will disable the frameskipper?

CallMeSmoph
09-16-2014, 04:54 AM
Yeah so it's been a while now. As far as I remember it was rumored it would be realesed in early September. We're now half way through the month and I'm getting impatient. I'm sorry if I sound like a ****, but I haven't been able to play the game for months due to the performence issues and I'm getting more and more frustrated. Impossible to play tracks with more than 20 fps or even operate in the creator.

Oh well, any news is apriciated. I still have a little bit of hope left in this game. We'll see tough..

BenShermanUbi
09-16-2014, 09:28 AM
Hi MaxiTag114,

Frameskipper switch will be available as additional options in settings menu with the release of next patch.
So don't worry. :)
Unfortunately i can't tell the release date right now, so you have to wait a little longer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

IImayneII
09-16-2014, 12:55 PM
Since this is a PC only issue caused by an update, why can't we have a small patch fix for this sooner? No release date atm makes me think we won't even see a fix for this within a month...I know you guys have other things to do too, but this issue brakes gameplay on PC and should be fixed as soon as possible in my opinion. It is THE reason why I haven't played Fusion alot this month and I assume this is the same for alot of people...

En0-
09-16-2014, 01:13 PM
That's the contrary actually bassline :) It's because there is a cross-platform patch coming really soon that we haven't done a PC specific one :)

dkill1
09-16-2014, 10:47 PM
That's the contrary actually bassline :) It's because there is a cross-platform patch coming really soon that we haven't done a PC specific one :)

That's even worse! I'm sorry, but the game is broken. This would be one of those times to release a pc specific patch asap vs waiting to release in line with all the consoles.

If the consoles had the same game breaking bug, then I'd say, fair. However, this is PC specific, and therefore, should not have been delayed. This reflects poorly on you guys as developers.

PC already had incredibly low numbers, with the game going wonkers after the frameskipper was added + being 1.5 months with no patch to fix. Now the PC is pretty much 100% dead. I really don't enjoy being negative, or ranting. But it is very sad to see some of the decisions you guys make.

En0-
09-17-2014, 06:24 AM
You didn't understand what I said.

The fix for the PC was ready at the same time as the cross platform patch, so we're doing both validations at the same time.